Truth or Dare

Yup, I'm back! Whew! It's SO good to know that the exams are over. And now heeeerrrre is the chapter we've been waiting for! TRUTH OR DARE, IT'S SUPER LONG TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG WAIT!

"I shoulda just called Snape. He's a much quieter person and his truth potions aren't glittery blue!" whined Akua.

"I AM NEVER GOING THROUGH THAT HELLHOLE AGAIN!" screeched Zenitsu.

The Ubayashiki family arrived just then.

"What happened, Akua-san? Why are so many clutching their throats?" Kagaya asked.

"Wellll..."

_FLASHBACK_

Akua burst through the doors of the dining hall, where all the characters of Kimetsu no Yaiba were eating breakfast.
"EEEEEEE I'M BACK!"

Giyuu gave her a cold stare. "You say it like it's a good thing."
"Ara ara this is why no one likes you."
"Kocho, I'm not disliked."
"Yes you are."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"N-"
"SHUT UP!!!" Sanemi barked. He was cranky -well- crankier than usual, bc he had to stop eating ohagi bc he'd 'get unfit to fight demons'. Or in short words he was getting fat.

Akua gulped. If Sanemi was gonna get through truth or dare, he'd have to decrease his crankiness by eating ohagi. Because everyone in the audience was VERY interested in embarrassing him, and Akua really couldn't afford to clean up a bloodbath.

"Eat some ohagi. You'll need it." Akua advised, holding out a plate. Barely able to control himself, Sanemi refused. He grabbed the ohagi and threw it in the fireplace. Akua almost swore she heard him mumble an apology to the food but-

Wait, wasn't the fireplace removed in chapter 1? It took Akua exactly 7 seconds to realize that Kyojuro somehow accidentally started a fire on Tomioka's night clothes. Which somehow made its way inside an old metal box. And now it had ohagi burning in it.

"H-how?" Akua croaked.

"Tomioka kept a lighter in his night clothes. Kyojuro brought out an old metal box filled with old pictures and journals about previous flame breathing users, and then Obanai came screaming because Tomioka's night clothes were tangled on his arm. And he was disgusted. Then the night clothes fell into that box and it caught on fire. Luckily Kyojuro has copies of the journals and pictures at his house because those ones got burned."

To everyone's shock it was MUICHIRO who remembered it all perfectly and said it all loudly in one breath.
"Wait. Where did the fire come from?" he asked, forgetting again, earning deadpanned looks.

"Wait, Tomioka, you kept a LIGHTER in your NIGHT CLOTHES!? THE HECK ARE YOU COMMITTING GODDAMN SUICIDE FOR!?" Akua screamed at Giyuu's face. "YOU WOULD'VE MISSED TRUTH OR DARE! STUPID BAKA!"

"...That was Sabito's lighter. So why wouldn't I keep it with me?" Giyuu explained coolly.

"ARE LIGHTERS EVEN THERE IN THE TAISHO ERA!?"

"Umm. Sabito invented that one. But now it's gone. Thanks, Iguro."

"...."

Then there was a horribly awkward staring contest between everyone.

"Um, let's sta- start." stammered Akua.
Then, with a snap of fingers, the long, rectangular table suddenly turned into a long, circular one, making everyone on it jump.

Then she snapped her fingers and Shinjuro came back, drinking a bottle of sake. Akua snatched the sake and vanished Shinjuro before he had time to react.