Truth or Dare part II

Okay, I'll admit it. I kinda completely forgot this book existed. But! *pumps fist in the air* I (eventually) remembered to write again!

(A/N: If you haven't read the previous chapter then I suggest you do so now. You won't understand this otherwise)

"K-kiss Tomioka?" Sanemi stuttered. "I DON'T WANNA KISS TOMIOKA!" That had to be the truth. He had the potion to prove it.

"Awww I was kinda hoping you'd want to. But you're still loyal to Kanae I guess." Uzui said, before bursting, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I SHIPPED YOU WITH TOMIOKA!?"

"Sanegiyu sunk and Sanekana sailed! I won the bet!" Rengoku said cheerfully. Uzui grumbled and slapped a bunch of money into the pikachu-with-ketchup-ends-haired man's hand. Sanemi fumed.

"WHAT THE HELL- YOU BET ON WHO I'D END UP WITH!??!?!?!"

"No worries, we bet on the other hashiras too."

"Ara..." was all Kanae said, with her usual smile. Shizu burst into laughter.

"We even bet on Genya. I say he's ending up with Senjuro and Kyojuro said that Genya probably would end up with Muichiro."

"WHAT THE-" Genya yelled. "You're both losing. Senjuro is literally, like, 11 and I don't like Muichiro."

"Pffft- niichan the look on your face!" Teiko and Hiroshi laughed.

"Oh..." Uzui and Rengoku both looked a little sad.

"Just get on with the dare already." Yuichiro grumbled. (Pretend I remembered to mention his arrival along with the other dead ppl in the previous chapter)

"Aaagh, fine!" Sanemi yelled, not caring anymore. He swooped down and pressed his lips against Giyuu's. Giyuu looked uncomfortable and had that face on. You know which face I'm talking about.

"Ew." Shuuya, Hiroshi and Sumi said together.

"Hey! People kiss when they love each other okay!?" Koto scolded.
"Yeah! So it's not 'ew'!" Teiko said.

"But niichan doesn't love that weird green and red guy."

Mitsuri gasped. 'So cute' she thought. 'I love little kids!'

In less than a second Sanemi pulled away.

"We..." started Giyu.
"Kissed..." Sanemi said. Then they both realized they finished the other's sentence. And they KISSED.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" They both screamed, running to the men's room to wash their mouths and lips. Being stupid as they are, they used the soap for handwashing on their lips instead of mouthwash.

"MMMFFF THIS SOAP TASTES BAD!" One of them screamed.

"Idiots." said Muichiro and Yuichiro at the same time.

When they came out, Shinobu was next to Giyuu in a flash. "Your lips are to be reclaimed by their rightful owner." She said dangerously as she kissed Giyuu.

Giyuu just melted in her arms.

"Hey where's Jakua? I WANT MY OWN DARE!" Inosuke roared. "Trust me you don't! Zenitsu said. "You'll get embarrassed!"
"THE GREAT LORD INOSUKE SAMA WILL CARRY OUT HIS DARE ELEGANTLY!!!!"
"Elegant my ass." Zenitsu muttered.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY DENITSU!"

"Guys, we've talked about this! I've told you not to fight!" Nezuko chided.

"HAI HAI, NEZUKO-SAMA, MY QUEEN AND GODDESS!!!!!" Zenitsu squealed.

Obanai rolled his eyes. "Anyway, let's run, that idiot girl's gone."

"Actually, I can sense that Akua-san is merely unconscious, Iguro-san. That particular blue drug was indeed intoxicating, and now she is asleep on her chair." Gyomei said.