Reaction to Ships part II

Okay, guys, I didn’t know what else to write. This seemed really easy, and I'm lazy rn. So....yeah.

Also, I planned on updating wayyy before this, but, my device was taken away and my drafts were accidentally deleted. So... sorry abt the delay.

HOW THE HELL IS MUI STILL SO CUTE!?!? WHAAAAAA I JUST REMEMBERED HIS DEATHH IDK WHATS WRONG WITH MEEE-

Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma were on a mission. Kunoichi Mission: Get Tengen Back!

They crept down the halls of whatever place this insane girl who calls herself Akua brought them to. It was pretty late at night, so no one was awake.

But they forgot the 'pleasurable' newbies there didn't sleep.

"What are you pretty girls doing here hmm~" a voice asked curiously behind them.

"AGSTUDTSWYFSST-" Makio shouted, startled, and out of instinct, whacked the person behind them in the face.

"Owww..." Douma groaned, putting on a hurt expression, and rubbed his broken nose. He couldn't regenerate.

"Ara ara, that was pretty mean! What if I got reeeaally hurt? I think I'd cry!" Douma dramatically exclaimed. "Ohh, who shall save me thenn?"

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET HURT, DON'T CREEP UP ON US! YOU'RE FREAKY!" Makio roared, with slits for eyes. "WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T HURT YOU!? YOU'RE NOT ONLY A DEMON, THAT ISN'T BAD ENOUGH, NO! BUT YOU'RE  ALSO YOU'RE A PERVERT, YOU'RE ANNOYING, YOU STARTLE PEOPLE!"

Clearly poor Douma had a horrible impression on Makio. Well, he did show his perverted  side to her and her cowives a lot, while they were eating dinner that night.

"YOU KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, YOU'RE SO UNBEARABLE THAT EVEN YOUR PINK HAIRED COWORKER COMPLAINES ABOUT YOU!"

Douma shrunk back, out of genuine fear. He wasn't faking it this time, the man who didn't even fear Muzan, cowered before this vicious kunoichi.

"YOU'RE SUCH A BAKA! YOU-"

"Makio... that's enough. I'm beginning to pity Upper 2, look, he's so scared. Calm down, breathe in, and breathe out...." Hinatsuru soothed.

Makio sighed, and slowly nodded to Hinatsuru to signal that she regained her composure.

"WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! MAKIO, DO YOU HAVE TO BE THAT SCAARYY!???" Suma wailed.

"Stop crying, Suma! Focus on what we snuck out for!" Makio hissed.

"Ooohhh, a secret mission? Can I come?" Douma asked.

"NO!" Makio snapped, and slapped him in the face.

"Owww..." Douma pouted while rubbing the red handprint on his cheek. "That was a bit rude."

"See if I care." Makio hissed.

"But I can be of help to you on your mission!" Douma reasoned.

"What would you want in exchange, Upper Two?" Hinatsuru asked.

"...nothing really! I'm just bored, and I wanna pass the time!" Douma cheerfully replied.

"SO YOU'LL HELP US GET TENGEN BACK!!?" Suma asked excitedly, and Douma nodded.

"So that's your mission, huh? Well, fine, I'll help you! But, should you ever grow sick and tired of that man, you can always resort to the my cult!" Douma said in a flirtatious voice.

"Well... hmm, how 'bout that? What's our answer, to leaving Tengen and coming to your cult? Hmm... NO!!!!!!" Makio screeched.

Douma sighed. "Well, you'll see, I'm-"