Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentine's Day y'all! 💗 I'm crying with happiness due to THE 360+ VIEWS!!! AHSHSJWNA- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 😭 These views definitely make up for the fact that I have a computers exam on HTML today! Anyway enough with my blabbing, enjoy this chappy!

I cringed so much while writing this lol-

Inosuke couldn't sleep. Something was bothering him in his futon. What could it be.. Oh, it was just Konitsu's tooth he knocked out earlier. It was poking his ankle.

Inosuke picked up the tooth and flicked it at the person sleeping in a futon across him. Who happened to be Zenitsu.

"Who threw this tooth!?" Jenitsu wailed.

"It's your own tooth, shut u-"

But Zenitsu fell asleep again before Inosuke could finish.

'Stupid Monitsu.'

Little did Inosuke know, Zenitsu was really awake. He just pretended to sleep to avoid Inosuke's shouting.

Inosuke gruffly shifted his position under his sheets. Something was still bothering him, and it wasn't the tooth. He felt like something important was supposed to happen today...

But he couldn't remember what.

He was pretty sure Kamaboko told him that something happens every 14th of February, but what?

Oh well, why did he care anyway? He never did anything on this day back when he lived in the mountains with his boar family. He needed to shake off the feeling that he needed to do something.

But Inosuke couldn't shake it off.

Groaning in defeat, he slid out of the futon and out of the boys' quarters. It was early in the morning and the kitchen would be fresh to raid.

But the kitchen wasn't empty. Tanjiro was there, mixing something in a bowl, and Inosuke could smell something sweet from it.

"OI, DONJIRO! WHAT ARE YOU MAKING!?"

"Chocolates for everyone! It is Valentine's Day after all!" Tanjiro cheerfully replied. (Mah baby boi's making choccys for everyone I can just see it happening-)

"Can I eat them all?"

"No, Inosuke. Shouldn't you make something for someone you love?"

"Why?"

"Did you forget what I said about today?"

"No!"

Tanjiro raised an eyebrow.

"......maybe."

"Today's Valentine's Day! You tell people you love how much you love them! Usually you give them candy and gifts too!"

"OH YEAH! I BET I CAN MAKE BETTER CHOCOLATES THAN YOU- I'LL GIVE AOI THE BEST PRESENT EVER-"

"Inosuke! You finally admitted it! You're in love with Aoi!" Zenitsu exclaimed out of nowhere.

"JIGETSU WHEN DID YOU COME!?"

"Did you think I'd forget to wake up early to prepare something for Nezuko-chan!?" Zenitsu huffed.

Tanjiro eyed him, his brotherly over protectivness etched on his expression as he glared into Zenitsu's soul.

"....okay fine I forgot. Inosuke's tooth-throwing woke me up! I only pretended to fall back sleep so he wouldn't shout at me!"

"Don't break my sister's heart." Was all Tanjiro said before throwing Zenitsu's share of chocolates in the bin.

-Time skip brought to you by an adorable napping Nezuko in her box-