Random scenes

OMG I'M RLLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME, THERE WAS SOME PERSONAL THINGS THAT HAPPENED PLS PLS BEAR WITH ME!

Okay, that up there is my first ever fanart! It's butterfly family picture time!

Now let's get to what you really came here for! This time I made a chapter that's just filled with short random scenes.

Also, HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY, KANAO!!!

.
.
.

SCENE ONE: THE EATING CONTEST

Remember when Obanai, out of sheer jealousy, ended up in an eating contest with Inosuke, Mitsuri and Kyojuro?

Well, Akua recorded it, and decided to show it to everyone, because she didn't feel like doing anything else.

"Okay, role call! Sanemi!"

"Since when did we do f*ck calls?"

"Since the very beginning, but because you didn't pay attention and say, 'here!' I marked you absent. And you only leave to the Taisho Era once you get 100 marks showing your presence."

"WTF-! MARK ME PRESENT! I WAS THERE!"

"Nah, but I'll mark you present now."

"You fu-"
"Sanemi. No." Shizu scolded, and her oldest slunk back with a defeated look.

"Gyutaro and Daki?"
"Here." "I'm here."

"Micheal Ja-" Akua got a death glare from a certain dude in a fedora.
"I mean, Muzan Jackson?"

After a lot of trauma, everyone finally took a place on the huge circular green mat that's usually used by kids in kindergarten, in a big, airy and colorful children's library because the movie hall had been "taken by a few... guests"

"The decor is drastic," Muzan resentfully muttered, looking disdainfully at the colorful books lining the shelves and motivating posters on the brightly colored walls. While Douma and Kokushibo eagerly busied themselves reading 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' and Yoriichi read 'Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus!' out loud, where at every page the pigeon's head was replaced with a picture of Muzan.

The video starts now!

The seating arrangement is- Obanai, Inosuke, Kyojuro, Mitsuri.

Obanai stood at the very far corner of the table, knowing he wouldn't win the eating contest. But Mitsuri was watching and he would absolutely not, I repeat, he would absolutely would not, at any cost, humiliate himself in front of Mitsuri. Which is something he's managed to do on a daily basis, but he'll put a stop to that today, when he eats wayyyy more than Rengoku and Inosuke! He'd let Mitsuri win, though, he wants to see her happy. But he'll come second.

"Aaaand start!" Zenitsu shouted. Yushiro aimed a boiled egg from someone's ramen at Obanai's head to- "give him a head start, Tamayo-sama! Not to mock him! Definitely not!"

Obanai ate it from under his bandages, already feeling his stomach sinking when he saw Rengoku shoving bites of his, -what?- twentieth bowl of sushi at lightning speed, Inosuke tipping down his tenth or eleventh bowl of stew down his throat, slamming the empty bowl on the table in a second and without sparing a second, getting started with a bowl of udon noodles and soup. Both were making uneven, wobbly but tall stacks of bowls somewhere. Until Inosuke bashed them down by accident, breaking a few, so they started over and shared a stack.