Chapter 1: New York

ELIZA'S POV:    
I was packing away my water bottle and my ballet gear when all of a sudden there was bangs , screaming , fearful people running across streets, I felt my body shake , i peeked outside the window to see men with guns and weapons screaming at people. All of a sudden I saw the men travel up the stairs to reach my studio. I panicked . I was rushing trying to find somewhere to hide. I found a dusty closet in the far corner of the studio.I shut the door remembering i left my bag freely outside of the closet. It was too late I heard heavy footsteps enter the studio. I was screwed the lock was busted and  was no way of locking it I could only hope they wouldn't suspect anyone in the closet in the far corner of a ballet studio. 5 minutes passed. It was silent. Too silent . I walked out the closet with a bit of confidence finding my bag was still there but I felt cold metal against my head. I froze. I slowly looked to the side seeing a man pointing a gun at my head. I couldn't get a good look at him. He was wearing black with a mask covering his face but his eyes . His eyes were dark green. "Hello there " he spoke . I was scared to speak. He looked around 6,1 tall and I could see some of his brunette hair sticking out from his hood. Tears started rolling down my face. I didn't notice because I was scared. I was staring at his eyes when I felt being dragged by more than 1 man. I looked and saw 4 men carrying me to a black car . I was scared. I didn't move . Who was these guys ? Why am I with them? Why am i being targeted  ? Why would they think to come all the way up 6 flights of stairs to get me? I had a gut feeling I knew them. But nothing clicked?..the car ride was quiet until one of them broke it. It was the man who held the gun to my head. " So Eliza" he spoke again but the weird thing was .. how did he know my name.. " my name is Alexander" It clicked .. "Alexander?" I spoke softly which made him look at me . He took off his mask and revealed himself , my childhood best friend .. but why does he have a gun in his hand..