Alexander's pov:

I woke up from a deep sleep and had a shower and got ready.

I had some work to do today and I was counting money to see how many people still owe me .

I made my way to my office and opened it but for some reason my draw was wide open with hardly any money in.

Who has been into my office?!

Rage took over me and I walked out and slammed the door behind me making a huge bang echo through the house .

I made my way to the meeting room and called a meeting with my men.

Once they had all sat down I started to question .

"Who the fuck has been into my office and taken 10 MILLION POUNDS OUT OF MY DRAW?!"

I screamed making there eyes widen and look at each other.

"I want at least 6 people in here to look over the cameras and find something if you don't I have many ways to end your pathetic life's".

I spoke coldly.

They all gulped and nodded.

I dismissed the meeting and walked around my house spotting Alice playing with her dolls made me happy less stressed.

She looked at me and waved.

I waved back.

I made my way to Eliza's bedroom and I opened it she was watching swan lake on her tv.

I smiled as she smiled weakly but I noticed dried up tears on her face and her eyes are red and puffy like she had been crying.

"What's wrong eliza?"

I questioned her.

She shook her head and replied with " it's okay it's just eh my hormones"

I laughed abit and left.

At least my girls are safe.

One of my men rushed up to me and said "boss we found out who it is!"

I nodded and followed them to my security camera room.

They showed me the clips and it revealed..

Eliza.

——————————————————————————
Eliza's pov:

I had dried up tears from crying hard last night.

I can't take my mind of it so I decided to brush my hair through and do some skincare to make myself feel good.

I then got into some fresh pjs and got into bed.

I watched swan lake which made me happy since I miss performing but after my criminal acts

*Evil laugh*

I shall Run away tonight and start my life over because i decided that I do not want a mafia life at all.

Alexander walks through my door with a smile and he notices my dry tears.

"What's wrong?" He questions .

Obviously I can't say so I just reply with the most stupid answer on earth.

"Oh it's just hormones" I mumble

He laughs and leaves.

But then I heard something outside my door.

"Boss we found out who it is!"

Then the footsteps faded.

I'm in such deep shit.

I start tearing up again and take a few things from my room into my bathroom.

I lock it and sit on the floor trying to control my breathing.

Then there was a loud knock at the door.

Alexander knows.

—————

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT IM GONNA BE WRITING MORE TODAY!!

I HATE EXAMS😭

I have dance shows coming up aswell guys wish my luck😭

SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRR