Chapter 11: ballet <3

Alexander's POV: I got caught up in a meeting because of what happened a couple days ago with Eliza getting kidnapped and that Mike will not give up no matter what. I will make him give up . As we are discussing about our plan I hear my little sisters voice , she was saying " brother come out this meeting now!" My only thought was if Eliza is there I wouldn't hesitate to pause the meeting. I asked if Eliza was there and my little sister nodded, I told my men to give me 5 minutes so I can check on Eliza. As I was rising from I seat I saw Eliza pop her head round the corner she was hiding from, I smiled and walked to her taking my sister and Eliza out the meeting room .. Eliza pulled me into a tight hug which made me shocked . Nobody has hugged me before , we didn't even hug when we was kids because she was convinced she would turn into a boy if she hugged me. I hugged her back , she was small compared to me her head rested on my chest and her hands wrapped around my torso , I began to explain " Eliza this is an important meeting but I'll be quick okay?" she hesitated at first but let go and she give me a slight nod becsuse giving that beautiful smile of hers. That smile could cheer anyone up , I sat back down and spoke again " Back to the plan. We will bring them to our warehouse and get answers out of the men if they don't give you answers u shoot them until they give u an answer. Do not shoot them we're they will be killed instantly we need answers , secondly after you get answers you tell them me I'll make my way over and let Reece ( my best bodyguard and hacker) to find we're this man is. Lastly we find this man and shoot him and save anyone that's been held captive in the house if there is any." I said clearly and they all nod , I dismiss the meeting and walk to find Eliza and Alice in the studio doing some dancing . I shouldn't of taken her into this world I feel I've completely ruined her future for my actions. I'm glad I found her though I missed her like crazy . Alice spotted me in the ballet mirror and ran over to hug me she was very small her height was up to my knee pretty much , she was small for her age but Eliza seemed to like it she found it easy to pick her up and swing her about . I was happy they had that bond I just didn't want to tell Eliza because she was born a few years after I moved away. My parents one night had disappeared so I had no choice to take over my mafia and make my father proud . I took care of my little sister in the process and became very successful. My eyes immediately locked with Eliza's , I make my way over with Alice in my right hand as I pull eliza in with my left. We stayed like that for 6 seconds because Alice ruined it "I'm bored!" She shouted making it Ecco through the big studio . Eliza whispered , " what was the meeting about?" She questioned , I replied with .. " nothing for you to worry about " I smiled as she smiled back and she nods in understanding. I read the clock and it's getting late it's around 7pm , the chef started cooking and most of my men were in the living room having a drink the celebrate the weekend . I walk down to the living room to hear Reece shout "OI that's Alex's new girlfriend isn't it?" My eyes widen as I stick my middle finger up as it makes everyone laugh. We all take a seat and Alice sits on Eliza's lap , I sit next to Eliza and she politely asks " Can I put a movie on please?" I smile and nod , I give her the remote as she puts Disney + on I sigh knowing what she's going to watch. She puts on Cinderella for her and Alice to enjoy . Im not a fan but if she's happy then so am I .. one of my men shouts , " oh turn this Disney sh1t off!!" I shout back " if we turn it off I might have to take your hands off!" The other men laugh as that one stays silent and slumps in his seat staring at the tv.

TIME SKIP- they have all eaten <3

Eliza's POV: I put on Cinderella it's my favourite movie and Alice seems to enjoy it! I snuggle close with Alexander . I think to myself would it really be bad if I date somebody in the mafia or would I get myself killed? These random thoughts kept coming into my mind and they wouldn't stop until somebody tapped me on the shoulder. It was Alice . The cutest kid I have ever seen , I laugh and hug her as she buries her face in my neck as she falls asleep.. I carefully stand up with my hands wrapped around her tiny frame and look for her bedroom when I see a sign saying " Alice's Bedroom" I smile and look inside . It's gorgeous it's so her

I place her in her bed and put a fluffy blanket on her I found hanging on her bed

I place her in her bed and put a fluffy blanket on her I found hanging on her bed. I walk to and head but a hard chest. I rub the area I banged and look up to see Alexander . I smile as her pulls my in by my waist making our lips inches away from eachother . I stare into his dark eyes and he says " I've wanted to do this for so long" he says before smashing his lips onto mine ..

NOTE: thank u sm if your reading this far I have a tiktok about my Wattpad acc and I'm looking forward to making many more books as this is my first but it's not even hardly done yet but my tiktok is : mochafann .. AAAAAA ALEX AND ELIZA FINALLY KISSED EEEEE