Chapter 8: Fired

TIME SKIP-6 months later..
⚠️TW:STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️
Eliza's pov:
Me and Alexander have been getting really close but every time I see him working his assistant is always flirting . She's a total b1tch to me and her colleagues. I can tell she likes Alexander . The way she looks at him and she twirls her hair around her finger . Always walking to his office for no reason when he directly says he doesn't need help for how many hours it is yet she has an excuse every 5 minutes . It pisses me off all the time as she thinks she can treat him like her own. So today I decided to do something . I got dressed in a tight black dress that hugged my body perfectly . I did natural makeup and put some black high heels to pair with it. I drove to his work to greet his receptionist as he let me up to his office as I saw the woman leave his office and she glared at me with a disgusting look on her face . I wanted to slap her so hard across that god damn face. I arrived into his office , I immediately felt his eyes on me , I stood infront of his desk with a cold expression. He raises one eyebrow confused why I'm standing infront of him , "I want her that bitch fired" I said coldly as I saw that smirk rise on his face " why love ? Are you jealous?" He replied which made me angry . I know full well I'm jealous but I won't admit it. I shook my head "she's rude to me and is so annoying " I rolled my eyes and he stood up as he lifted my chin with his index finger "anything for you darling " I felt butterflies in my stomach as he let go off my chin as he used his phone to call her up to the office , I saw her walk through the door with a smirk but that disgusting smirk dropped as soon as she saw me sat on his desk with Alexander's arms around my waist , " your fired." He said sternly as I smirked seeing her mouth drop. " bye bitch!" I waved sarcastically as she stormed out the room , I laughed with Alexander. Vid I never realised how much I missed him?..