Alexander's POV:

I made it to the warehouse in time and my men was arriving as I had some business to deal with.

People are way over there payment or have tried to take down my mafia.

I arrive and see the men tied up , some are unconscious and some are trying to scream but it comes out as muffled .

I chuckle to myself because I warned these people countless times and they didn't listen so they must face the consequences.

I allow my men to do the work and question them . How my work goes they don't answer or they give disrespect my guards have the right to hurt them .

As I'm signing some papers in my office a loud gunshot near my office rings through my ears .

The guards are on the other end of the warehouse so it can't be them.

I get a call from eliza. I pick up and she starts to talk but I don't listen.

Suddenly a man barges in with a gun and a mask over his face.

I stand up with my pistol in my right hand but he gets the first hit.

Blood pours out my leg and I death stare him and he only laughs which makes me rage even more.

My phone died so my mind wonders back to eliza if she's okay . I didn't want her hearing this shit.

The man sprints out the room and I sit in my chair unable to walk as I try to apply as much pressure I can .

I hear a car pull up and my favourite person walks in the room

Eliza.

Why is she here?

Stop it alex I'm greatful she's hear my leg is pouring out with blood .

"Alex!"

She shouts.

"What happened your leg it's.."

I answer back .

"I know do you mind giving abit of help?"

She nods as she ducks down and I give her some of the things I was using but failed.

She cleaned my wound up and I hiss in pain. Jeez this shit stings.

She finishes wrapping it up with white bandages now having some red stains on.

She turns around as I look up to see the same person but the mask is off.

The heir of the Greek mafia.

The Italian mafia and Greek mafia have never got along.

Explains why he's here but he won't get away .

I stand up and tower over him as I'm taller than him but eliza looks uncomfortable. Like she knows this man.

"I-i"

Eliza stutters out as the man glares at her with a sickening grin which I want to slice off.

Eliza's eyes water as I question myself why is she so scared she doesn't know this man.

I pick Eliza up and lie her head on my chest as the man backs away looking at me.

"Is this one of your sluts Alex?"

The man asks as I feel my blood boiling.

Without thinking I punch him directly in the jaw making him fall back and hit his head on my glass window which shatters.

I shout my men to collect him and tie him up whilst he's unconscious it will make it easier to take his belongings so he doesn't contact anyone.

I suddenly remember who's standing beside me with wide eyes . Eliza.

Shit.

———————————————————————————
ELIZA'S POV:

🤍{Warning in the middle of the chapter}🤍

Alex got up with anger through his eyes.

He punched him.

Aaron.

His body lying on the floor with his head covered in blood from the glass falling onto his head cutting through and a bruise appearing clearly on his jaw.

Alex looks proud with his work but when his eyes met mine his eyes widened.

"Love.. you wasn't  supposed to see that.."

"It's okay" I reassured him and I smiled whilst stroking his face .

This man isn't even my boyfriend yet even though we have done things couples do.

He's complicated..

" that man is evil.. I promise i did it for a good reason.."

" I know he is.."

I softly replied trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Alex looked at me with a confused face .

"How?"

I sighed deeply.

I mumbled " I can't tell you that right now you need to calm down".

His expression was angry.

" I won't fucking calm down who the fuck is he Eliza."

He's angry again and I hate it . He needs to calm down I can't tell him whilst he's like this.

"I-I can't.."

I stuttered whilst a tear rolled down my cheek.

He started to get inpatient and he grabbed me up by the arm and I was face to face with him.

It started off with 1 tear than 2 and 3.. I lost count..

The flashbacks coming back.

The punches

The kicks

The slaps

The Hair pulling

The Scratching

"Please don't force me" I spoke without hesitation.

Without thinking I ran out of the warehouse.

Rain was heavily pouring at this point.

I cried and fell to my knees.

My name being called in the distance but I could hardly hear it.

The flashbacks still flickering in my head which made me cry harder.

Soon I felt warm hands wrap round my waist as somebody dropped next to me.

I looked at Alex with tears still running down my cheeks.

I felt tired .

Dizzy.

Soon I fell asleep in Alexander's arms..