Chapter 10 : Your safe darling..

Eliza's POV: I woke up in my bed, I looked over to see my leg has been treated and it's looking a lot better. I stumble out of bed and look at myself in the mirror, my messy hair is all over the place so I brush it through so it's nice and smooth. I change into some cozy ballet gear:

I rush down to the ballet studio and slip my flat shoes on to warm up

I rush down to the ballet studio and slip my flat shoes on to warm up. I stretch my legs out and do my stretching routine. Then I put on my point shoes and begin dancing. The thing I love most about dancing is there's different types and ballet is me it's my personality and I fell I love with it when I was very young now I can't stop. I started to get tired but I wanted to continue dancing so I left my pointe shoes on and walked through the mansion trying to make as little noise when I peek round the corner to see Alexander in a meeting. I smile hoping he would see me but I doubt he did. I made myself a cup of coffee and sip it whilst stretching my leg on the high counter. Weird stretch right? I was cut out my thoughts when I heard somebody it sounded like a little girls voice. I looked down to see the most adorable little girl ever. I softly spoke and knelt down and asked "sweetie do you know we're you are?" She nods but still looks upset as tears filled her little eyes , my face softens as a pull her in for a hug, we're are your parents ? I ask and she replies with " I don't know but my big brother is in there!" She points to the meeting room we're Alexander is in. He has a little sister?..

I'm in complete shock as I pick her up and take her to my ballet studio with my coffee in the other , I ask her gently "do you like to dance ?" I say with a little smirk as she nods and gets up excitedly , she jumps around as a laugh at her. I show her some basic ballet moves and dance with her in my arms . she randomly says " my brother really loves you he says hes gonna marry you one day!" She says with a big smile, my eyes widen at her words as she laughs in my shoulder , "what's your name sweetheart ?" I ask as she replies with the name "Alice!" what a cute name! I smile as she says "let's go get brother!" She says as she runs out the room. I try to chase after her while still in my dancing shoes and when I tell you it hurts . It hurts. I finally caught up and say "your brother is in a meeting darling he won't want to be disturbed " I say out of breath, she replies with "oh well that meeting will have to wait!" She says as she makes me laugh a little . She opens the door and I saw all eyes snap to her and me . I stop trying and let Alice do her magic to get Alexander out of this meeting because it's so boring without him .. I mean we are best friends right? I hear Alexander's voice say " one second is Eliza there?" He questions as I shake my head to tell him I'm not here because its a-bit embarrassing I miss him even though he's in the same house as me. She giggles and nods I sigh and reveal myself from the corner I was behind and he smirks..

NOTE: sorry this is a short chapter but it's starting to get good😏🤫