Surprise, Surprise (MinaBaku 💝🧡)

hey-o! <3

here i am with one of my fave rarepairs! 

also ik the title is weird, i couldn't think of a good one. any suggestions?

requested by urmom_isgayfome (...)

here we GOOOOO

(smut)

~~~~~~

"Ugh! Mmnh~" Katsuki moaned, throwing his head back against the headboard and gripping the head of pink hair tightly. If there was one thing he would never be able to get enough of, it was the fucking PERFECT blowjobs Mina gave him.

She really knew how to use that tongue.

Mina groaned slightly around Katsuki's cock, bringing her head up and sucking the tip roughly. Katsuki gasped and tried to shut his legs. He couldn't really do that, though, since Mina's head was between them.

"Nghhh! M-mommy- fUck!" Katsuki moaned out Mina's favourite nickname, but was interrupted by a loud moan when she grabbed the base of his cock, stroking fast. Katsuki leaned his head down, eyebrows scrunched and eyes shut tight as he felt his orgasm coming rapidly. With one final bob of Mina's head, Katsuki gripped her hair tighter, moaning loudly into the air as his cum spilled down Mina's throat. She slowly slid her head up and off Katsuki's cock, licking her lips in satisfaction. But oh no, she was far from done.

Mina grabbed Katsuki's chin, forcing his head up to look at her. His eyes were glazed over and his cheeks red. Mina grinned slightly at Katsuki's expression.

"Did that feel good, baby?" Mina asked, moving closer so she was sitting right in front of Katsuki, their faces merely an inch apart. Katsuki gulped down the saliva in his mouth before answering.

"Y-yes, mommy," Katsuki replied, whining slightly. His dick was already getting impatient. Mina smirked when she noticed this.

"Well, darling, mommy's got a surprise for ya~" Mina told Katsuki, smiling at the puzzled expression on his face.

"Huh? What is it?" Katsuki asked. Mina grinned.

"Turn around and face the headboard," she ordered. Katsuki obliged, turning around so all he could see was the bed's headboard. He heard and felt Mina getting off the bed and walking to another part of the room. He started to feel restless, wanting desperately to know what the surprise was. He heard some things being moved around, then the sound of Mina taking her clothes off. Now he was even more excited.

"Turn around, baby."

Katsuki turned around, and his eyes immediately widened, his mouthing falling open, and his face flushing red, but his jaw drop quickly turned into a grin.

Mina was wearing a strap-on.

Of course Mina was going to peg him. What other surprise could it be?

Mina held back a chuckle at Katsuki's pleasured surprise. She slowly walked over to the bed, and Katsuki did his best not to drool. Mina climbed onto the bed and sat in front of Katsuki, retaining her smug smile.

"Happy at the surprise, baby?~" Mina asked, pushing Katsuki's chest so he was lying down. Katsuki nodded, not trusting his voice. Mina reached over the the bedside table, opened the first drawer, and pulled out a bottle of lube. She used her thumb to flip the cap open.

"Well, then, we better get started~."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woohoo :D

how is it? i love this rarepair a lot :)

anyway, that's all for today! cya in the next one! 🧡

-arrow