Study Nights (IidaBaku 💙🧡)

hey everyone!! <3

iidabaku is hereeeee!!!

i made it long to make up for not posting for a while, sorry about that btw 😭

btw they're in college, and no quirks <:

requested by @kaleyGarza4 :)

enjoy!!

(smut 😙)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the fuck is he?" Bakugo thought out loud, glaring at the door as if it was its fault that Iida wasn't there yet. Bakugo stood up and paced around his room, boredom filling his head. He stopped at his bedside table and checked the alarm clock. 7:30 pm. Iida was supposed to be there at 7:15.

Bakugo glared at the alarm clock some more, before getting snapped out of his trance by a knock on the door. He sighed in exasperation. Fuckin' finally... He walked over to the door and swung it open, revealing Iida holding his book bag with an apologetic smile on his face. 

"So sorry I'm late, Katsuki! I had some extra work to do," Iida replied to Bakugo's glare. Bakugo grunted before stepping aside to let his boyfriend in the room. Iida smiled at Bakugo as he walked in. Bakugo's grunts of anger and little pout were just downright adorable.

"So, shall we get started?" Iida asked, smiling at Bakugo. He grunted in response, which was "yes" in Bakugo-talk. Iida plopped down onto the floor beside Bakugo's bed while Bakugo went to grab his stuff. When he came back, he threw a crumpled up paper at Iida's head, laughing when it smacked Iida square on his glasses. Iida flinched as the paper hit him on the nose, then glared at Bakugo, pretending to be angry. 

He couldn't really be angry, though, not when Bakugo looked so cute. His laughter was music to Iida's ears. Iida smiled lovingly at Bakugo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How the fuck do you do this?!" Bakugo yelled, half at his paper full of confusing science questions, half at Iida. Iida laughed.

"It isn't as hard as you think, Katsuki! Here, I'll show you," Iida replied, still laughing. He leaned over and wrote how to work out the answer on the side of the question. Bakugo may have been one of the top students in the class, but Iida still beat him most of the time; academically, at least. He looked at Bakugo when he was done, smiling. Bakugo scoffed, blushing slightly.

"Understand it now?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, idiot..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmph... this shit is boring," Bakugo grumbled, doodling on the margin of his paper. Iida glanced at him, smiling slightly.

"What would you like to do instead?" Iida asked, the playful smile dancing on his face. Bakugo leaned back against the side of the bed, crossing his arms and pouting.

"I don't fucking know! I'm just bored!" Bakugo exclaimed exasperatedly. Iida looked at him one more time, making up his mind. He rose up to sit where he was lying on the floor, before crawling over to Bakugo. He opened Bakugo's legs and sat between them, peppering his face with kisses. Bakugo recoiled slightly, face scrunched up as he blushed.

"Oi- idiot! What're you doing!?" Bakugo pretended to swat Iida away, half angry, half giggling. 

"You said you were bored, didn't you?" Iida replied, moving his kisses to Bakugo's neck. Bakugo squeaked, wriggling around in Iida's hold. When he said he was bored, he didn't think Iida would resort to this. Iida moved one hand to Bakugo's crotch, palming him through his pants. Bakugo moaned.

"Ngh!~ T-Tenya! We need to do our work, you idiot!" Bakugo half exclaimed, half moaned. Iida raised an eyebrow, smiling playfully.

"Really, love? Down here is saying otherwise," Iida said, sucking a hickey on Bakugo's neck for extra measure. Bakugo whimpered. To be honest, he would definitely take this over studying.

"Can I keep going?" Iida asked, looking Bakugo straight in the eyes, this time serious. Of course, the gentleman he was, he had to ask for Bakugo's consent. Bakugo's face flushed. "Yeah, yeah- whatever, just hurry up dumbass!" Bakugo yelled in embarrassment. 

Iida did just that. Yanking Bakugo's pants down, he put three fingers in Bakugo's mouth, using his other hand to slowly stroke Bakugo's cock. Bakugo yelped at the sudden action and moaned around Iida's fingers. Iida took his fingers out of Bakugo's mouth and brought them down to his hole, slowly pushing one in. Bakugo whimpered at the stretch and closed his eyes- after all, it had been a few weeks since they had sex. Iida thrust in his finger in and out a few times, then, just after a few ins-and-outs, he thrust in his other two fingers with no warning. Bakugo gasped at the intrusion, moaning loudly. Like, pretty loudly.

"Ha-Aah! F-fucking- iidiOt! Ngh~!" Bakugo groaned. Iida smiled lovingly. 

"Oh, darling, don't you want to save that pretty voice for the real thing?" Iida asked. Bakugo punched his arm as an answer, face flushing bright red. Iida chuckled and pulled his fingers out, pulling his own pants and boxers down. Bakugo gulped at the sight of Iida's dick. They may have had sex a fair amount of times, but it was pretty big and made him shudder each time he saw it. Iida spat on his hand and stroked his member a few times with it, then lined up with Bakugo's hole.

"Ready, darling?" Iida asked Bakugo, meeting his eyes with his own. Bakugo blushed.

"Yeah, yeah- my god, just hurry up!" Bakugo yelled, half eager, half frustrated. Iida grinned slightly. 

"Alright, love. You asked for it."

And he thrusted all the way in. Hard.

Bakugo gasped in surprise, pleasure, and pain all at once, throwing his head back, his eyes snapping open. The pain quickly faded into pleasure, and he moaned out loud. Iida smiled and pecked Bakugo on the cheek, before pulling out so just the tip was inside, and then slamming back in. He repeated this action until he found a good pace. 

"U-ugh! F-Uck, Tenya!" Bakugo moaned, grabbing Iida's shoulders for support. "Ngh~ h-harder~!" Iida smirked at Bakugo's request, and, obviously, complied, speeding up his harsh thrusts. Bakugo dug his nails into Iida's shoulders and buried his head in the crook of Iida's neck,  crying out in pleasure. Iida groaned at the feeling of Bakugo's walls around him, hearing his sweet moaning. Before long, both of them felt the familiar feeling in their stomachs.

"Ah~! T-Tenya! I-I'm gonna c-cum!~" Bakugo warned. Before he knew it, he was crying out Iida's name as he climaxed all over his and Iida's chests. Iida groaned as he came as well, pumping Bakugo's hole full of cum. 

They both panted as they came down from their highs. Bakugo slumped backwards against the bed, and Iida rested his head on Bakugo's chest, rubbing his back comfortingly. Bakugo snorted.

"Aren't you gonna pull that thing out?" Bakugo asked, laughing tiredly. Iida gave his answer by snuggling up more comfortably on Bakugo. Bakugo groaned. Oh, well. It wouldn't be his fault if he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aaaaand scene! this one turned out pretty good, in my opinion, but what do you guys think?? :)

again, sorry for the wait, and i hope you like it, @kaleyGarza4 !

cya in the next one, everybody!

-arrow