Evening Meeting (DekuBaku 💚🧡)

hello :>

this is villain deku x bakugo :>

i have nothing else to say except... enjoy the story!

(fluff-ish?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday evening. Katsuki stared out the window, pouting. He was bored. Really, really bored. He was considering calling Izuku to come meet him, but what if he was busy? What if he got caught?

Sighing, he walked over to his desk and picked up his sketchbook and pencil. He flopped back onto the bed and flipped to a new page. His pencil touched the paper, but he was devoid of ideas. He decided to just draw a tree that he spotted outside his window.

Katsuki's pencil moved across the page, first sketching the trunk, then the branches, and then the leaves. He had just started to go over the lines to make them darker when a sudden loud knocking on his window occurred. Katsuki jumped in surprise, dropping his book and pencil, and he quickly went over to the window. He groaned, half joyed, half annoyed.

Izuku was on the other side, smiling at him.

Katsuki growled as he opened the window to Izuku's apologetic smile.

"Sorry, doll, did I scare you?" Izuku asked as he climbed over the window ledge and stepped onto the floor. Katsuki merely rolled his eyes.

"Could you knock any louder? Bet the whole floor heard you," Katsuki grumbled. Izuku smiled again and wrapped his arms around Katsuki, smiling contentedly. Katsuki was about to tell him off, but decided better of it, and returned Izuku's warm hug. Katsuki broke the hug and glared at Izuku angrily.

"Now you tell me, mister, why the fuck you didn't come to see me for TWO FUCKING WEEKS?! Do you have ANY IDEA how bored I've been?!" Katsuki complained, stamping his feet on the ground in anger. Izuku smiled nervously.

"I'm sorry, doll, but I've been so busy! I've wanted to come see you, but I just haven't had the chance at all! And you know I can only come here at night," Izuku explained. Katsuki pouted.

"Hmph..." Katsuki grumbled. Without further ado, he stepped closer to Izuku and yanked him down by the collar of his shirt, meeting Izuku's lips with his own. Izuku's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but he quickly melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Katsuki's waist. Katsuki whined quietly into the kiss when he felt Izuku move a hand into his hair, yanking his head back slightly.

Their little moment was interrupted by 5 loud knocks on Katsuki's door. They quickly broke the kiss, both heads snapping to the direction of the door.

"Hey, Kats! Movie night! Come on!" Eijiro's enthusiastic voice rang out from the other side. Katsuki's eye twitched slightly, but he controlled himself.

"I'm busy, shitty hair! Jus' go with the others!" Katsuki shouted back. 

"Aw, c'mon, man! Please? It'll be fun!" They heard Eijiro whine. Katsuki groaned.

"I already gave my fuckin' answer, shitty hair! I'll fucking come tomorrow or whatever, I'm busy!"

"Aw man! Alright, then, see ya when we get back!" Eijiro responded. Katsuki and Izuku heard his footsteps thump down the hall. Katsuki groaned in relief.

"Thank fuckin' god... thought he was gonna come inside," Katsuki sighed. Izuku grinned evilly. He swiped Katsuki up off his feet, carrying him to the bed. Katsuki gasped in surprise and started yelling in complaint, struggling in Izuku's arms.

"Hey! Put me the fuck down, you goddamn idiot!" Katsuki yelled as he was dropped onto the bed. Izuku climbed on top of him, grinning. Katsuki's eyes widened slightly and his cheeks became dusted pink. Izuku cocked his head to the side in the way that Katsuki half hated, and half thought was pretty hot.

"So... where were we, doll?~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it?

i take pride in the fact that i wrote this, without any planning, in like 25 minutes.

anyway, hope y'all enjoyed, and cya in the next one!

-arrow