Chapter 87 -- The Move

2 Months Later

Winnie's P.OV

"Home sweet home." Louis sighed as we arrived at the flat. The long tour was finally over and I couldn't wait to be snuggled up in my own bed with my amazing boyfriend. As I tried to get out, Liam grabbed my wrist.

"Uh Win, can you stay in here. There's something I want to show you." Liam said while holding my hand.

"Of course, see you later boys." I smiled and shut my door. As soon as I shut my door, Liam took off down the road.

"Babe, where are we going?" I asked.

"Just for a drive." he said and reached over to grab my hand.

After a thirty minute drive, Liam pulled up outside of an apartment building.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, my friend Adam texted me and asked me to check out his new flat. He wants our opinion on it." he said.

"Oooh okay. I love doing this." I said. I watched as Liam got out of the car and walked to my side and opened the door for me.

"Come on Win." he smiled. I took his hand and he led me through the doors of the apartment building and then we stopped at apartment number seven.

"Here we go." Liam said. I watched as he moved the welcome mat and found a key hiding underneath it.

When we stepped inside, I was amazed at how perfect the flat was. I loved everything about it, it was absolutely beautiful.

"Wow, this is beautiful. Your friend Adam has great taste." I said as I walked down the hall and checked out the different rooms. I made my way back to where Liam was standing and raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to look around?" I asked.

"I've already seen it plenty of times." he smirked.

"But you just said Adam wanted us to give him our opinion on his new flat." I said.

"I may have been lying a bit. Here." he said and handed me the set of keys.

"Why are you giving me this?" I laughed.

"Welcome home Winnie." he smiled. My eyes got huge and I gasped.

"What!?" I squealed.

"This is our new flat." he smiled.

"No way." I said.

"Yes way." he said and pecked my lips.

"Oh my gosh Liam!" I squealed and jumped in his arms. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Home Sweet Home Win." he said into my ear.

"I can't believe this." I said as he set me down.

"Does this feel right?" he asked.

"It feels perfect." I said. "But what made you decide this?"

"Well when we stayed in Wolverhampton with my family, I was considering it, but while we were in the Bahamas I had decided officially. Being with you, just the two of us, made me realize that I'm ready to move our relationship even farther. The timing just felt so right." he explained. I started smiling and then I gave him a big kiss.

"Do the other boys know?" I asked.

"Ya they do. They're kind of bummed we're moving out, but I said it was for the best. Like I said we want to move on farther with our relationship." he explained.

"Aww I'm gonna miss the boys, but oh my gosh Liam we officially have our own flat! I can't believe this!" I squealed.

"Do you like the décor and everything?" he asked.

"Ya it's perfect, it fits my taste exactly." I said.

"Good. I was hoping it would be." he laughed.

"Thank you so much for surprising me." I said and kissed him.

"You're welcome. We won't be able to move in for a few days though because we need to pack." he said.

"That's totally fine. I want to spend a few days with the boys in our shared flat one last time." I said.

"I love you Winnie." he said and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too Liam." I said and kissed him.