Chapter 20 -- No Forgiveness

Winnie's P.O.V

The next morning Louis came back to the hospital and signed me out because he was issued as my guardian and then he drove Liam and I back to the hotel. When we walked in, the first thing I saw was a crying Harry. I watched as Harry sniffled a little bit and started walking towards me. He looked awful. His eyes were puffy and red, and his hair looked nasty. As he walked closer, I started crying and I turned into Liam's chest. I couldn't believe how much I've cried these past 24 hours. He wrapped me up in his arms and glared at Harry.

"I need to talk to Winnie." Harry said in a very low voice.

"No, you're not being alone with her. After everything you have done, you don't deserve the right to talk to her!" Liam said with anger in his voice. This was the first time I had ever hear Liam's voice go that deep and the first time it sounded like he wanted to kill Harry. I heard Harry start crying again and I then I cried even more.

"Winnie please hear me out." Harry said. I turned away from Liam's chest but still clutched on to him and looked Harry directly in the eyes. He couldn't even look at me without crying. I watched as he looked me up and down because I was still dirty and I scratches all over me.

"Win, I'm so fucking sorry for all of this. You didn't know this, but Liam came to find you yesterday right as you got attacked and he came over to tell you that I paid Max to kiss you so Liam would see and break up with you. I'm so sorry Winnie. I was selfish and I can't believe I went through with it and I blame myself for you being attacked. If you would have stayed here, Liam would have been here to protect you but you were off by yourself and he got you. I'm so sorry for everything and I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me." he sobbed. As he was apologizing, I couldn't stop crying. I let go of Liam, walked straight up to Harry and stared him in the eyes.

"I don't think I can ever forgive you for this." I sobbed and rushed off to my room with Liam following behind me. I threw myself on the bed and bundled myself up in the blankets and sobbed. Liam came in and helped me get out of my disgusting, borrowed, hospital clothes and he got a warm bucket of water and a wash cloth and cleaned my face. He then got my pajamas for me and helped me put those on.

"Liam, I love you so much. Thanks for being here for me." I smiled. He cupped my face with his hands and pushed our lips together. I pulled away and sighed.

"Okay, as of right now I am done crying, but Liam I need a favor." I said.

"Anything." he said.

"I need you to promise me that you will always be next to me when I sleep. I need you here, because whenever you are near me I feel safe and protected. When I'm wrapped up in your arms, the nightmares go away and I can sleep in peace and you have to promise not to get frustrated with me if I do end up having nightmares. I need you." I said.

"Done." he said and pulled me down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep and actually slept in peace.