Review

I don't own the characters of Harry Potter or Marvel

This is my first story so bare with me.

There is no Voldemort he died in the first war and the potters survived but Harry is still the Boy that lived.

I'm changing the years so Lucius and Nyx last year was 1997 because the avengers happened in 2012 so Iris will be will be in 6th year when Dr. strange brings them and before the ultron war starts.

Lucius and Nyx got married their six year.

Nyx had Iris right after graduation and Narcissa obliviated her and Lucius took her daughter but didn't treat her every well.

After Nyx was obliviated she doesn't remember anything about Hogwarts until dr. Strange brings every one together after the avengers first war to change the future so they won't lose lot more.

Lucius is a good guy but changed when he was obliviated.

Albus is starting to want more power now that's Voldemort is out of the way and he's the one that wanted Narcissa to obliviate Nyx because she was a muggleborn married to the dark side pureblood plus he knew she was jealous of Nyx.  

When Nyx went to Hogwarts her best friends was Lily Evans only 6 people knew about it. They don't know what happened to her. They miss her dearly.