Part 2

(flying over the Indian Ocean the duo are with SHIELD agents, led by Brock Rumlow.)

Brock Rumlow: The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago.

Steve Rogers: Any demands?

Brock Rumlow: A billion and a half.

Steve Rogers: Why so steep?

Brock Rumlow: Because it SHIELD's.

Steve Rogers: So it's not off-course, it's trespassing.

Nyx Romanoff: I'm sure they have a good reason.

Steve Rogers: You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor.

Relax Steve it's not that complicated Bucky said Steve looked shocked and Nyx giggled

Nyx Romanoff: Relax, it's not that complicated.

Bucky turned red Nyx bruce and Lucius chuckled

Steve Rogers: How many pirates?

Brock Rumlow: Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc.

(He shows them a photo of Batroc on the monitor.)

Brock Rumlow: Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties.

Steve Rogers: Hostages?

Brock Rumlow: Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell.

(He pulls up Sitwell's photo on the monitor.)

Brock Rumlow: They're in the galley.

Steve Rogers: What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move.

Brock Rumlow: STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up.

[as they are getting ready to dive off the jet; into his radio]

Steve Rogers: [talking into his wrist communicator] Secure channel seven.

Nyx Romanoff: Seven secure. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?

Steve Rogers: Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... No, not really.

Pilot: [on radio] Coming up by the drop zone, Cap.

Nyx Romanoff: You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.

Bruce chuckle own you could try to setup dates while a mission Nyx She smiled at him nodded will Lucius and Bucky looked at her lovingly

Steve Rogers: That's why I don't ask.

Nyx Romanoff: Too shy or too scared?

Steve Rogers: Too busy!

You still could try and make time Cap tony said

[Steve jumps out of the jet]

STRIKE Agent: Was he wearing a parachute?

[Rumlow smiles]

Brock Rumlow: No. No, he wasn't.

Everyone shook their head while Nyx laughed