Caption America:The Winter Soldier Part 1

(first lines; Sam Wilson is jogging around Washington, D.C. when Steve quickly catches up to him and runs past him.)

Steve Rogers: On your left.

(as Sam continues to jog Steve comes around again quickly after doing another lap.)

Steve Rogers: On your left.

Sam Wilson: Uh-huh, on my left. Got it.

(as Sam is still jogging Steve comes around again from behind him from another lap.)

Sam Wilson: Don't say it! Don't you say it!

Steve Rogers: On your left!

Sam Wilson: Come on!

Everyone starting laughing, Bucky chuckling shaking his head Steve turns red.

(Sam gets angry and tries to catch up to him but only after a few seconds he's unable to carry on and stops to rest.)

(as Sam is resting catching his breath sitting by a tree Steve walks over to him.)

Steve Rogers: Need a medic?

Nyx and Bucky chuckles and Sam laughs again 

(Sam laughs.)

Sam Wilson: I need a new set of lungs. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes.

Steve Rogers: I guess I got a late start.

Sam Wilson: Oh, really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You should take another lap.

(He hesitates for a moment before saying sarcastically.)

Sam Wilson: Did you just take it? I assumed you just took it.

Steve Rogers: What unit you with?

Sam Wilson: 58, Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA.

(Sam lifts hand to shake)

Sam Wilson: Sam Wilson.

(Steve gives Sam a hand to rise.)

Steve Rogers: Steve Rogers.

Sam Wilson: Yeah I kind of put that together. Must have freaked you out coming home after the whole defrosting thing.

Steve Rogers: It takes some getting used to. It's good to meet you, Sam.

(as Steve turns to leave.)

Sam Wilson: It's your bed, right?

What kinda question is that? Some 7th year ask, You will see. Sam chuckled

Steve Rogers: What's that?

Sam Wilson: Your bed, it's too soft. When I was over there I'd sleep on the ground and use rock for pillows, like a caveman. Now I'm home, lying in my bed, and it's like...

Steve Rogers: Lying on a marshmallow. Feel like I'm gonna sink right to the floor.

(Sam smiles and nods his head.)

Steve Rogers: How long?

Sam Wilson: Two tours.

(Awkward silence)

Sam Wilson: You must miss the good old days, huh?

Steve Rogers: Well, things aren't so bad. Food's a lot better, we used to boil everything. No polio is good. Internet, so helpful. I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up.

(Sam looks up to think and raises finger)

Sam Wilson: Marvin Gaye, 1972, "Trouble Man" soundtrack. Everything you've missed jammed into one album.

Steve Rogers: I'll put it on the list.

(Steve gets his small notebook and pen out and notes it down on his list which also includes - in the American version of the movie - I Love Lucy (Television); Moon Landing; Berlin Wall (Up + Down) Steve Jobs (Apple); Disco; Thai Food; Star Wars/Trek (with Star Wars crossed out, indicating that he has seen it); Nirvana (Band); Rocky (Rocky II?)

Steve you really made a list Nyx teasing Bucky and Clint starting laughing setting off everyone else.

(Steve gets a text message: "Mission alert. Extraction imminent. Meet at the curb. :)")

Steve Rogers: Alright, Sam, duty calls. Thanks for the run. If that's what you wanna call running.

(They shake hands.)

Sam Wilson: Oh, that's how it is?

Steve Rogers: Oh, that's how it is.

Sam Wilson: (He laughs.) Okay. Any time you wanna stop by the VA, make me look awesome in front of the girl at the front desk, just let me know.

Steve Rogers: I'll keep it in mind.

Sam Wilson: Okay.

(Just then Nyx pulls up in her car by the curb and rolls down the window.)

Bucky whistled and said that's a nice car, Nyx smiled at Bucky and said thanks, Bucky smirked at her from his spot.

Nyx Romanoff: Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil.

Everyone was laughing Tony being the loudest she called you at what she said. Nyx smirked at Steve. Lucius Bucky and Bruce chuckled with proud and loving looks.

Steve Rogers: That's hilarious.

I know it was hilarious Nyx told him Steve shaking his head at her.

(Steve walks over to her car and gets in, Sam gives Nyx and her car an appreciative look.)

Sam Wilson: How you doing?

Nyx Romanoff: Hey.

Steve Rogers: Can't run everywhere.

Sam Wilson: No, you can't.

(He watches as Nyx quickly pulls away and drives off.)

And the fun beings Nyx says sarcastically, while Bucky Sam and Steve just shakes their heads chuckling.