Prologue

The morning of September 2nd 2013 the start of Iris Malfoy sixth year. She was sitting at the Slytherin table looking at her boyfriend at the Gryffindor table talking to his friends about his time at quidditch camp he went over the summer.

She was in deep thought Darco looked at his sister with concern ask her "are you alright sister?" It brought her out of her thoughts and looked at him "I got a feeling something is going to happen."

Before he could say anything back the Great Hall doors slammed open, everyone looked over at the doors, saw Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Lestrange's, Weasley's, Potters, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, minister of magic, Alastor 'mad-eye' Moody, and Amelia Bones.

"Dad" Iris questioned "mom" darco questioned at the same time Lucius looked over and smiled and Narcissa seemed nervous.

Before anyone can say anything Dumbledore got up with annoyed twinkle in his eye, What is the meaning of this?" He asked.

"I don't know Albus, there was a orange portal and I fell though and landed here." Everyone behind him nodded in agreement.

Before anyone can do or say anything a portal opened up and a man came through, everyone got their wands out and pointed at him. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you I'm dr. Strange I'm here to watch a films about the Avengers and Lucius Malfoy's real wife's and Iris Mom's life."

"What that's true." The blonde man yelled. Iris looked at the Gryffindor table looked at her boyfriend, he got up to go her because she looked like she was about to cry. She whispered "I always wondered why I didn't look like mother." Darco looked at Iris with a sad look and hugged her.

" yes, it's turn two people in this room wiped you memory of her after she had Iris" Dr.strange said, while he looked at the woman next to Lucius she turned paled everyone looked at her "what did you do Narcissa?" Asked Lucius. "I did what I was told to by the Dumbledore !" She yelled. "You did what mother!" Darco yelled at her.

Meanwhile they were talking Dumbledore was trying to get out of the room but was stopped by Lily and James Potter with their wands drawn, "you ain't going anywhere sit down Dumbledore" James told him. Sirius and Remus took his wand and tied him to the chair.

After awhile when everything settle down he fixed Lucius memory, now that's done we will be watching 7 films The Avengers , Captain America: The winter soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: The Civil War, Black Widow, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame. From each films more people will come when it progresses.

The time will stop when the first group of people come, no magic will be used only Amelia Bones would be able to. "The reason for the films is to change the future for the better and prevent so many deaths, now I'll be bring the first group." Dr Strange told them.

A orange portal opened up from the ceiling six people fell through 5 males piled up and the redhead woman landed in a graceful crouch, she stood up after. When she saw the pile of men she laughed at them.