𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 - 1

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆. 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓!

***

Naina's POV

'Naina! get up beta..' My mother's words reached my ears when I was about to get up. Well! I woke up hearing her words after all who wants die so soon.. Geeta Sharma, who is known to be my mother is light of Sharma house. My mother is Hitler I must say.

'Di.... Get up today is your marriage' my irritating cousin, Aarti Sharma shouted in excitement. Well! Not irritating but sometimes she is worse than that. Aarti Sharma, one and only friend of the Great Naina Sharma. She may not be my own sister but she is definitely more than that. She is one such soul whose presence can make everyone cheerfull. And I love her...

'I know that very well! It's my marriage not yours...' I answered while getting up from my bed.

'Yeah yeah I know' Aarti said while winking at me.

'By the way di, I must say jiju is so handsome yesterday with all haldi and all you know' She teased me while here I go all red listening this.

So peeps! Here I officially introduce myself to you all.. Naina Sharma, CFO of Sharma group of Industries. Today is my marriage with Aakash Malhotra, COO of Malhotra Companies. He is the man every girl dreamt of caring, loving, attractive. Before you guys jump to conclusions No.. I don't love I'm just saying how a person can be this amazing. That's it. From childhood I love the concept of Arrange marriage and when our parents introduce us to eachother and ask for approval... For which I gave them a positive answer as I don't have anyone in mind... After that everything happened in hurry that we didn't get much time to interact. But as far as I know he is a playful yet gentleman. Today we are going to marry each other...

Coming to his parents.... they are like my own parents. They just love me more than their sons. Sons.. yeah Aakash has an elder brother, Abhimanyu Malhotra- cold hearted, Arrogant businessman. And not forget he is the mysterious guy. He always has the aura of 'Don't mess with me' around him. As far as I heard about him he doesn't share anything about him to anyone..not even his parents... I just don't know what secret he carries...but one time Aakash told me that one year back something happened which changed him drastically and he became so arrogant. Well! We shall discuss about him later.... Now they have another family member.. she is Akshara Malhotra, Daughter of devil. I don't know how she is the daughter of that devil... She is one year old and likes me already very much...which irritates that devil. And I like it. Yet he admires that..don't ask how do I know... I don't know why I observe him much more.

'Diiii...' this little one I'll definitely kill her with my bare hands... Can't she speak..why she'll always have to shout like 'house caught fire'....

'What now?' I asked her..

'Where you lost? I was calling you from past 10 minutes and there you go dreaming about my jiju in your dreamland' she said teasingly...

'Not like that' I tried to control my blush...keyword 'tried'

'Damn'

'why on the earth, my cheeks get red always as if I was having fever'

'Girl this is because you were feeling shy' my inner self mocked me..