𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 - 6

Hello Peeps!!

It's been really long time.. I know you guys all are waiting for next part.

BTW Thank You all for the immense love which I got till now. Hurray!! Now we're 5K+ reads and 300+ likes.

Thank You all for this.

************

Author's POV

Next day morning, Abhimanyu woke up to see his two most important and beautiful persons in his life sleeping peacefully. Seeing them snuggling into eachother Abhimanyu smiled a bit and left to his gym.

After sometime, Naina woke up to see Aru who is sleeping peacefully. After kissing her forehead Naina left to washroom to get freshup. As she stepped out of the washroom, Abhi entered the room to see his beautiful who just had shower and stepped out wearing a beautiful saree.

'Damn! Abhi control..' Abhimanyu muttered.

'Good Morning Mr. Abhimanyu' Naina wished him while smirking as she observed him oogling at her and Checking him.

'Good Morning Mrs. Abhimanyu' Abhimanyu smirked back as he observed her checking out him openly.

Naina rolled her eyes and left to get ready. Abhimanyu observed her every move like a hawk. He felt satisfied when he observed her filling partition with vermillion which screams that she belongs to him. Only him.

Giving a faint smile, he left to washroom. After sometime, Akshara woke up and tried to get up on her own. Naina who observe this went near her and picked her up..

'Oh my baby is up' while nuzzling her face making aru giggle.

'Now mumma will make you ready! Come let's go to bathy bathy' Naina spoke to Aru in baby voice.

Abhimanyu who came out of washroom see this mother-daughter duo and smiled.

Naina makes aru ready and Naina along with Akshara and Abhimanyu leave to downstairs.

'Good morning all' Abhimanyu and Naina wished everyone who were already present in the hall.

'Naina tonight you have to stay at your maika(Mother's place)' Abhimanyu's mother Anjana said to Naina, who nodded her head in return.

'But why maa?' asked Abhimanyu.

'It's a ritual Abhi. Pagphera' Anjana answered him.

'Wow! Bhai... Bhabhi see Bhai can't even stay away from you' Arav teased Naina.

'Arav' Abhi said in stern voice while glaring at him.

'Bhai I'm just stating facts' Arav said while shrugging his shoulders.

Arna who sat beside him smacked his head, while saying 'You got only that dialogue for this life?'

'What the fuck is that Arna. Why the fuck did you smack my head' Arav Sadi with a irritated face while rubbing his head.

'Language Mr. Arav Malhotra' Abhi said while glaring at him.

'Sorry Bhai' Arav said while handing is head down.

'Maa Papa, Naina wants to resume her professional life as CFO of Sharma Group' Abhi said while having breakfast.

'All the best beta. Rock it' Everyone encouraged her.

'Maa can I take aru with me? And after work I'll go to maa's house will return after tomorrow's work' Naina said while fidgeting her fingers.

'Okay beta.. but what if aru troubles you?' Anjana asked her.