𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 - 2

Characters:

Sharma Family-

Sanjay Sharma- father of Naina, CEO of Sharma Groups.

Geetha Sharma- mother of Naina, house wife.

Veer Sharma- elder brother of Naina, CFO of Sharma Groups.

Anika Veer Sharma- wife of Veer Sharma, an interior designer.

Aarti Sharma- cousin of Naina. She is like a sister to her..

Malhotra's family-

Anand Malhotra- father of Abhimanyu, looks after company and advices his son related to business or life.

Anjana Malhotra- mother of Abhimanyu, house wife.

Aakash Malhotra- younger brother of Abhimanyu, CFO of Malhotra Groups.

Akshara Malhotra- Daughter of Abhimanyu Malhotra, one year old.

***

Abhimanyu's POV

Today is marriage of my little brother who is like my baby... I was happy for him atleast he may find true love with her. But what did I least expect him to do is running away without facing the situation... I'm angry on him because of his foolishness Naina has to bear all the blame now..

I looked at my parents who were looking at her family with guilt...it pained...it pained a lot to see them like that....they never bent their heads down infront anyone..but now they are looking guilt... It hurts to see them like... One mistake of Aakash caused this....

'Sanjay if you don't mind can I suggest you something..' papa asked Sanjay uncle..

Sanjay uncle nodded his head...

'I want to ask Naina's hand for my elder son, Abhimanyu Malhotra' papa said while making me shock....

Am I hearing right? My marriage that too with my brother's to-be-bride.. hell...no I have one daughter... She deserves someone better...someone who love her...not me.. not me...

I kept murmuring this to myslef until I heard Uncle's words...

'I will be more than happy to give my daughter to your elder son... But he is...' papa cut him off saying...

'I have full faith in him.. he'll never say no to my words... Haina beta?' he asked me with those trust and proud filled eyes...

I don't know what to say...how can uncle agree to this marriage even after knowing everything... Even after knowing that I have daughter... Even after knowing that I'll never love her the way she deserved...

I looked at his parents and brother whose eyes are looking at me with hope... Then at my parents eyes who were looking at me with pleading eyes.. and finally into he eyes... Teary eyes.. she is crying for something which she didn't..yet she is here facing the situation... I can't see her crying... It's paining to see her cry.. but I can't do anything now... Now I have to decide what should I do now... I have decided! Yes, I'll do it...

'Papa I'll marry her' I said looking at her...starring into her eyes..

And listen everyone this marriage will happen only if she agrees to this...no one will force her... I repeat no one.. respect her decision' my voice sounded more like threatening...

She looked at me as if she is seeing ghost... I want to chuckle looking at her but controlled my emotions by masking it...

'Naina are you okay with this sudden marriage...groom swap and all.. you know beta we will support your decision no matter what.. we are with you.. no forcing.. your decision is final decision' uncle asked her...