𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 - 7

Hello peeps!!

I guess it's been so long since I've updated the story. Tadaaaa, here I'm again to continue this story from where I've left. So, hereafter I'll update the story regularly. I guess enough of my talks, I know you all are waiting for the next parts of the story. Here you all go....... dive into story folks.

***********************

Naina's POV

'Heck! Where is this man? Why isn't he picking up my call? Damn, I'm going to screw him once he responds to me. F*ck.' I'm cursing him in my head. Yes, your favorite Abhimanyu has not been responding to my calls since this morning. Heck, did he lose his phone somewhere?

Aru was just sitting beside me with her innocent eyes analyzing the mobile screen.

'Aww Aru, you also want to kill your father just like me?' I asked Aru while nuzzling my face into her. In reply, she just giggled.

Tring Tring...

I looked up at the screen to see that the one person who has been ignoring me all morning is calling me.

The audacity of this man to call me after ignoring my calls the whole day. Huh! I'm not going to pick up. Do whatever you want, mister.

I started playing with Aru when my mother called me.

'Naina, come down,' she shouted from downstairs.

'Coming, Maa,' I replied while taking Aru in my hands.

'Naina, where is your phone?' my father asked me as soon as I descended the staircase.

'It is in the room, Papa,' I replied to him, to which my father just nodded his head.

I sat next to Bhai as he eyed me as if he were seeing a ghost. 'What happened?' I asked him. To which he just shrugged his shoulders. As I was rolling my eyes, my gaze fell on something... not something, someone. The great workaholic husband of mine, Mr. Abhimanyu Malhotra. Is he for real? I just kept looking at him.

'Sister, you know he is your husband. You can see him whenever you want. At least have some shame to do that in front of your family,' my brother said to me. In return, I just glared at him.

'Will you just shut up? I'm not looking at him with love... I just want to kill this man,' I said to him.

'Really, what did he do now?' he asked me with utmost curiosity.

'He has been ignoring my calls since morning,' I said to him with puppy eyes. While Aru was excited to see her dada, she almost jumped from my arms. Thank God, just in time Abhimanyu took her from my arms with utmost care.

'Aww, you missed me, Aru?' he asked while taking her in his arms. She just kept looking at him.

'Okay, Uncle, we will take our leave now,' he said to Papa.

'After having dinner, you can go, beta,' my mother said. 'Naina, take Abhi to your room; he just came from the office, he might need to freshen up,' Maa said while heading to the kitchen with Bhabhi.

'Shall we?' I asked while gritting my teeth.

'Seems like someone is fuming with anger, Abhi. Be careful,' Bhai warned him. To which Abhi just smiled and followed me, leaving Aru with Papa and Bhai.

As soon as we entered our room, he apologized, 'I'm sorry. Actually, my battery was low and I was having an important meeting with foreign delegates. I didn't intend to neglect you. You know how office work is sometimes.'