Chapter 4 - Beasts Invasion and Traitor

After a few seconds, Tristan arrived at the place where the Beldum was. He saw four thin wolves surrounding the Beldum in the center. Instead of rushing to help the Beldum, he frowned and thought for a moment.

(Normal Stage Wolvone! How did the Wolvone get here, near the station? If I recall correctly, Wolvone are very cunning and wouldn't dare rush in with just a few of them, especially near a human base.) Tristan was really unsure about the situation now. Beasts here are more intelligent than animals on Earth in his memories, so their actions can be unexpected and complicated.

He saw one Wolvone rush and try to bite the Beldum, but the Beldum immediately used Tackle and sent the Wolvone flying, unconscious. 

However, the other Wolvone followed and rushed at the Beldum. But Tristan wouldn't let them do as they pleased. He held the Snow Chaser in his left hand, which was on his back, and the Wado Ichimonji in his right hand, which was at his left waist.

"Thunder Breathing 1st Form: Double Slash Flash Cutter!"

This form is similar to Zenitsu's 1st form: Thunderclap and Flash in a 2-Sword Style version. Tristan struck the two swords, coming from the left side, into the following side of the direction. He moved very quickly from his place to the opponent's place in just a second and immediately cut the Wolvone's body into two parts, one from the head and the other from the center body.

The two remaining Wolvone were also affected by the recoil and stepped back for a moment, nervously looking at Tristan who had suddenly appeared. The unconscious Wolvone also woke up and appeared between the two other Wolvone. 

The Beldum was also surprised by Tristan's arrival and suddenly began spinning around him with mixed sounds. If this were an animation, you could see a shining star in Beldum's eye, like a fangirl meeting her idol. Tristan didn't pay attention to the Beldum's actions and instead looked at the three Wolvone, saying coldly: "What are you doing here?"

The three wolves felt a little pressure from Tristan, especially his cold look, and the Wolvone in the middle quickly shook its head and howled at its companions. 

AHOOO. 

Its other companion also received the message and looked coldly at Tristan before surrounding him. Suddenly, their eyes turned red and they rushed at Tristan

"Thunder Breathing 1st Form: Thunder Wave"

Tristan drew his two swords in a wide area mixed with the lightning element. One of the Wolvone was cut and the other two were paralyzed. Suddenly, Tristan felt a vibration in the air and saw a large Wolvone, 2 meters in height, rushing towards him. But instead of being surprised, he smiled and said, 'Got you!'

"2 Sword Style: Cross Demon Slash"

ROAR!

The big Wolvone felt a huge pain on its face and screamed. It flew backward through the air and Tristan immediately followed up with his next move.

"Two Sword Style: 18 Pound Slash!"

He drew a strong vertical flying slash straight towards the head of the big Wolvone. 

GROWL! 

The big Wolvone's eyes turned red and it screamed in pain. It lost its senses due to extreme anger and rushed towards Tristan. 

Tristan didn't care, he returned his two swords to their sheaths and immediately closed his eyes, forming a sword with his hands. Compared to the previous form, 'Two Flash Cutter Slash,' which was rushed before, he was concentrating more on feeling the breath of lightning. 

Suddenly, huge lightning covered his body.

zizizizizi

"Thunder Breathing 1st Form: Double Slash Flash Cutter!"