Chapter 45 - (Spoiler)

Tristan, Timothy, and Tiffany rushed toward the scene and saw a small ball of light glowing.

Then the glowing light deformed and became huge, in that light, you can see the shape became bigger forming into a new large shape.

A few seconds later, the glowing light dimmed bit by bit until it was gone.

They can see a white huge metal-like monster appear.

ME-TA!

(AN: That was just my making up cry for it)

"Oh my god, what the heck is that?" Tiffany was shocked at what she has seen and immediately became alert and ready with her sword.

Same with Timothy, he already prepared his gun ready to act.

Then they saw Tristan walking towards it.

"Brother, Be careful! It's dangerous!" Tiffany shouted at him.

Timothy frowned slightly and was ready to call their instructor, but he didn't because he was shocked by the next scene that they saw.

The white metal-like monster unexpectedly approached and hug Tristan happily.

META

META

[Master, I'm growing up, became big, I'm so strong now, it said]

Looking at Metang hugging him excitedly, this guy already reached his chest unexpectedly. Previously this guy was still like a medium size of trash can, but now...

Remembering the past, Tristan couldn't help but feel melancholy like a Father watching his son growing up. He wanted to cry but knowing that his sibling was still there, how could he cry? Hoho, it will damage his prestige.

"Yeah right, right, you've grown up!" He smiled and patted its head.

Meta~

Metang closed it eyes happily.

Although Metang evolved and became matured a bit, it still wanted to get patted by its master. The feeling was so good.

Tristan looked at its stats:

[Pokemon: Metang (Shiny)

Level: 24

Abilities: Clear Body ⇔ Light Metal

Height: 1.34 m

Weight: 237 kg

...

Bases Stats: 420

HP: 60

Attack: 75

Defense: 100

Sp. Atk: 55

Sp. Def: 80

Speed: 50

...

Skill: Tackle, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch, Confusion, Metal Claw, Magnet Rise, Flash Cannon, Agility]

Unexpectedly, another six skills!

Although Tristan didn't know this skill, he was still satisfied seeing this.

It might be strong.

"Beldum, let's see what's your strength right now, I want to see it"

META! META!

META! METANG, ME--TANG!

Tristan was confused why this guy became angry at him but heard what the system said.