Chapter 10 - Fighting Expert Stage! Thompson Appeared! Explosion! (4/4)

After a few seconds, Tristan already arrived at the situation.

Boom!

Whiing!

He saw Jigo activating his gauntlet with his earth element for defense then hiding away, then another element coming to him.

Water and Wind!

Tristan can determine the element of the enemies

And there's a bad thing, the other person can restrain Jigo's element, he's holding two daggers waiting for the chance to find a weak spot, but the foundation of Jigo was still good, he can actually fight 1 on 2 even though he was still at disadvantage. All he can do is stall time and delayed it.

But the two guys also didn't do their best, they are changing skill after another as if they were saving energy. Actually, they can do it once and for all, but they didn't do it.

No... Maybe they're waiting, what are they waiting for?

Then he looked at Jigo who casting his ability constantly than the two.

They're waiting for Jigo to run out of mana?

Tristan was in a dilemma when he saw the enemy.

Based on his observation of the enemy, the water element user was the strongest followed by the wind user.

If he fought that water user, he wasn't sure if he can defeat that guy. If his physical body was still okay, he can try it, but now, he was almost at the limit, he was not even sure if he can fight them now.

But water can be restrained by his element, but that's if the strength was close. With his condition now obviously, the gap was higher. He remembers another water user expert he fought in the forest 6 months ago. He's not even close to that guy now. He doubted maybe that guy was just broken through, and still not familiar with the change in his body and that guy was so complacent to kill him but he didn't expect it'll be reversed.

That guy was a long-range user, he will be sure, he'll be bombarded by long-range skill when he fought that guy. And another problem is if he fought that guy, Jigo will be restrained by the wind element.

Then he looked at the wind user hunter, when it comes to melee fight, he's not afraid of anyone even if it's a dagger. When it comes to speed, lightning and wind are the same but lightning user has the capability to outburst to the max or more than the max of their ability, but the downside of it is, it's consuming too much stamina, and the gap in strength between the two was high, obviously the enemy was faster compared to his injured body.

[Tristan why are you thinking of defeating them? Isn't it good to delay them and wait for reinforcement?]

When Tristan heard the suggestion of the system, his eye lit up. Yeah, that's right, why he's so focused on defeating the enemy if he can delay them? Just stall them and wait for the reinforcement.

He was confident that he can do it. Then he looked at the wind user. Whether on strength or speed, he was disadvantaged, but when it comes to toughness, attack speed, and reflex, he was confident that he will not lose to anyone. He has Bloodline D., Berserker's Blood, and Minato God Reflex.

Tristan didn't hesitate anymore, he held his sword and took a breath deeply. You can see the smoke coming out from his nose and mouth.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Double Slash Flash Cutter"

Tristan immediately disappeared...

Ade who was fighting Jigo feel something coming in the wind and when he saw Tristan appear in his front, he was shocked.