Chapter 44 - Timothy's Outbreak

"Bang"

While speaking, Tristan was greeted by a bullet and he move his head to dodge it.

Bang! Bang!

Then followed by another shot but Tristan deflected it.

"Damn it!" Timothy became crazy and was about to make another move but Tristan already appeared in his front and kicked him.

"Brother, spare him!" Tiffany who appeared asked Tristan pleadingly. She was afraid of what would happen next.

Hearing what she said, Tristan stopped a bit.

But Timothy cannot be stopped.

"WHY! WHY!"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?"

Bang!

He make a shot again.

Tristan disappeared and punched his chin with his right hand and said: "Second child, what are you trying to say?"

[How can he speak when you punch his chin?] - System

(ARE YOU CRAZY, CAN YOU STOP IT NOW?) – Tiffany shouted in her telepathy.

But Timothy didn't respond and just replied with another shot.

Bang!

Hmph, seeing his action, Tristan just sneered and disappeared.

He appeared in front of Timothy and held his left hand and snapped his gun.

He has no weapon anymore.

"Stop!"

He feels a vibration coming from behind.

He quickly parried Tiffany's attack and then held her hand and pulled her out and then disarm her and snatched her sword and stabbed it into the ground.

If he wants, he can even disarm her and then elbow her face, but he didn't do it.

This was his little sister.

"Third child stay out with this."

"You're hurting him brother, remembered that's also your brother"

"If I wanted to do it, this guy was already in hospital" Tristan said while looking at Timothy who was about to stand up.

This guy didn't even vomit blood and just a bit of bruising on his body.

Then he saw Timothy rushing to him and was about to punch him.

Tristan used her right hand to stop it.

"You look pathetic right now" Tristan said.

"Tim, can you stop?" Tiffany was confused about his brother's situation right now.

Tristan saw him use his left hand to punch him and he dodge it. Then Timothy use his left leg to kick him but Tristan already pushed him into the ground with just his right hand.

"With your situation right now, I pity you"

"You... I, I don't need your fucking sympathy!"

Tristan didn't reply and just walked toward him.

"Brother" Tiffany wanted to stop him but she feels she can't do anything. She just hoped it will not be worse.

Tristan held his collar and asked: "Say, we didn't meet for two years, why do you have a great hatred towards me?"

"Cough, what, what... two years are you, you talking... about? I always, have a HATRED TOWARDS YOU!" He was about to punch Tristan again but he was pushed down again by him.