Lives lost

You get the drill now

Chapter 3- lives lost

Warning: Blood, Death, Suicide, Mentions of death, Toxic relationship, and Arguments

Tango POV

I felt awful Xisuma, Doc and Ren were dead and not coming back, it felt weird that the people you knew were now dead. It hit hard. Who was going to be the admin for Hermitcraft now that Xisuma was dead? Who was going to break the world's logic now that Doc is dead? And who is going to replace Ren, nobody. Each person that died left a hole in my heart, I really hope in the future there won't be any more deaths... But that might be asking for too much. I suddenly heard knocking "Come in!" I yelled, I wasn't expecting any visitors today. The door opened, revealing Noah. "NOAH! What a surprise, I wasn't expecting you to visit today." I said. "DON'T ACT DUMB!" Noah said, hitting the wall with his fist. "Act dumb about what? We haven't even talked to each other today." I said, visibly confused.

"WHAT!? JUST AN HOUR AGO WE WERE TALKING! BUT THEN YOU SLAPPED ME SAYING I LOOKED DUMB AND I SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT RIVER!" Noah said, looking like he was about to tackle me down. When did I talk to Noah? I have no memories of that and I would never say anything like that to Noah! "Noah, I think you might be dreaming. I have no memories of us talking to each other. And I would never say anything like that to you!" 

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'M GONNA GIVE YOU WANT YOU DESERVE!" Noah said, then slapping me with these black claws? Noah never had black claws before...? My cheek started to bleed from the impact. "Noah, I think you should leave and calm down," I said quietly, trying to not get angry. "LEAVE?! NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!? Hm... MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE! I hope you have a horrible day!" Noah said, then left slamming the door shut. A loud bang could be heard. It was quiet for a while and the door slowly opened. 

"Hey, Tango it's me Impulse I just saw Noah- are you BLEEDING!?" Impulse asked, rushing to my side and getting a piece of cloth out, and giving it to me. "Oh hi impulse, and yes I am bleeding it's no big deal, just a scratch," I said thinking about what happened to me and Noah. Impulse let out a sigh "You know you should be more careful, we don't want any more de- casualties you know." "Yeah," I said, a bit dizzy all of a sudden. 

"I'm going to go further in the forest for some herbs to help with that scratch. It looks pretty bad." Impulse said "It's that bad?" I asked, getting even dizzier "Yeah it's that bad. Also, how did Noah make a scratch that deep?" Impulse asked a bit curious. I froze. How did he know!? "Noah has some pretty sharp nails." I lied "Oh, I better get going now Tango, hope your relationship with Noah gets better." Impulse said leaving. For some reason I felt like something really bad will happen today.

Third Person POV

"Hey guys Tango has this pretty bad scratch on his cheek so I'm going to leave camp to gather some herbs." Impulse said "Oh good luck Impulse and be careful." Hayden said "Take this bottle of water Impulse you might get thirsty. And I'm also gonna point out that Pearl borrowed the bottle before." Grian said, smiling. Impulse smiled back and left the camp. Impulse walked and walked until he got thirsty, taking out the bottle Grian gave him, he twisted open the lid and took a big sip out of the bottle. 

At first Impulse felt fine. But suddenly he felt dizzy, his mind felt fuzzy, he started coughing and then he couldn't stop coughing, the coughing got worse, and he soon started coughing out blood. His throat felt like it was on fire, Impulse was in pain. So much P A I N. Then everywhere around Impulse started getting dark.......darker.........ever so slowly........even more dark.......darker........and.........darker.........before........pitch black.........Impulse died, but how?

<Impulse died of poison>

<Gem: OH NO!!>

<Pearl: NOOOOOO IMPULSE!!>

<Noah: What? UGH! THIS STUPID #######>

<Azar: Was the water poisoned!?>

<Tango: What?>

<Chorus: Excuse me? :0 What happened!?>

<Accio: But how?>

<Zedaph: IMPULSE!!!!>

<Noah: What the #### is going on?>

<Azar: Wish I knew Noah!>

<Jimmy: NOOO NOT ANOTHER DEATH!>

Tango POV

My heart felt like it was stabbed by a knife a million times Impulse died it seemed so unreal, yet it happened. I decided to go for a walk and clear my mind. I walked out of camp and went to the meadows. No one was there except Gem. "Hey Gem, how are you?" I said, trying to mask the pain in my voice. Gem turned around holding a knife "Tango please tell everyone I said sorry, Tell them I can't handle the guilt and pain. I don't want to fight a war," Her voice cracked, " I don't want to lose anyone else. Tell everyone I said-" she stopped for a second "Goodbye." I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I hated the feeling of being useless but I watched. As Gem stabbed herself straight in the heart I cried.

.

.

.

<Geminitay was slain by Geminitay>

<Accio: GEM NOOOOOOOO>

<Pearl: WHY ARE PEOPLE DYING!!>

<Accio: I HATE THIS WORLD!! WHY MUST THE GOOD PEOPLE DIE!!>

<Chorus: WAIT NO THE- SHE PROMISED SHE WOULD MAKE SNOW GLOBES WITH ME! :( >

<Noah: ####! STUPID ####! WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOURSELF! UGH ALL OF YOU ARE STUPID HAS ####>

<Fhwip: I FAILED AS A FRIEND!>

<Accio: WATCH YOUR MOUTH NOAH!!>

<Noah: Shut the #### up! Don't tell me what to do!>

<Accio: Noah is there something wrong?>

<Noah: WHY DO YOU #### CARE?!>

<Azar: Omg! Hope no one else dies! This is so horrible!>

I felt useless so useless why am I so USELESS I cried, I cried for Impulse and I cried for Gem.

AN

(A lot alive a lot dead)

Daily Questions

How many people are alive and dead?

And

Who do you think killed Impulse?

Is the murderer working alone?

(887 Word Count)