Raining TNT

If you don't remember I swear I will kill a character you like

Chapter 7- Raining TNT

Warning: Torture, Abuse, Death, Blood, and Death description

Noah POV:

"Is he waking up?" "Hush we don't want to overwhelm him." "Look he's waking up!" "I said hush!" It was hard for me to open my eyes so I soon stopped trying, realizing it was useless to try over and over. So I tried to speak. "W-Where am I?" I said quietly not knowing who was there. "Hm so you are awake!" A voice said. "Who are we?" Another voice said then chuckled. "You don't remember us?" The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Oh come on Xeldra... you know who we are- or did you forget already?" I was in shock- The only people who knew that name were Grian, Jimmy, and... the Listeners. I knew it wasn't Jimmy or Grian I would recognize their voices straight away. Finally, it didn't hurt to open my eyes so I went straight away. And like I thought I saw my mother and two other Listeners sadly. I know I was all mighty on Hermitcraft but now I felt weak and scared. I curled up scared what would happen next.

"Oh dear... You seem so terrified here, let me help you!" My mother... I wish that I didn't have to say that it made me gag. She reached from my hand and held it. I became more scared of what she was about to do. I closed my eyes waiting for the punishment. Surprisingly she didn't hurt me or do anything of that sort. "Dear... You're home, be happy!" I pulled my hand away not wanting to be near her ever again. "S-Stay away from me y-you monster!" I said, standing up and backing away from her and the two other Listeners. I didn't know who the other Listeners the only person I knew here was that b*tch of a mom. 

"IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOM?!" She yelled and looked back at the Listeners. She nodded at them and they looked at me and started to walk towards me. "STAY AWAY!" I yelled even though I knew it was no use. I didn't fight because I knew that would make it worse... I learned that the hard way when I was younger. It brought back the memory of my huge scar on the right side of my waist and stomach. "Now teach him a lesson!" My mom said sitting down in a chair to watch. 

One Listener made sure I wouldn't try to escape or attack back. The other grabbed out a hot melted rod and placed it on my face, melting my skin straight away. I cried out, forgetting how painful it was. My mom didn't do anything but watch. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" I yelled out and they stopped. "I hope you learned your lesson now, Xeldra" She said then for some stupid reason I replied with "I'm Noah mom! Not Xeldra". My mind was so stupid! Why would I say that?! Then I begged for forgiveness and said I didn't think and I didn't mean it but my mom being mom didn't listen.

So they did it again but this time for about 5 minutes. It felt like H*ll... Well, this place is pretty much like H*ll if you think about it. Then I started to wonder how I even got here... I was just with everyone last time I remember- "Now honey! Let's get you how you should be... So that means stop being in your mortal form and look how you should," She demanded and I followed. I was now in my true freaky form. 

The other Listeners stepped back, getting a bit scared. They went to my mom and asked her "Why does he look... so much creepier than normal-?!" My mother faced them and answered "That is something I don't know yet... He has always been creepier than others. That's why he never had friends- or it could be just they hated him which I can see," She said, and those words hurt more than it should have.

"Maybe we should bring him to Mors!" One of the Listeners suggested. "The Head Listener? Hm... Ye he's old enough now so let's go Xeldra," She said, grabbing my wrist tight and pulling me along.

-When the arrive- I'm totally not being lazy -Ave- bad Ave -Accio-

"What brings you four here?!" The Head Listener asked. I've never seen the Head Listener ever in my life and it was terrifying. "Well, we have a question. We are wondering why my son is creepier than he should look!" My mom said, like he wasn't way taller and more terrifying than ever. My mom shoved me out and the Head Listener was able to see me clearly now. "Hm... You seem to be right, there is something wrong but- what?" The Head Listener spoke slowly. The Head Listener grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.