Hard Truth

You better remember

Chapter 6- Hard truth

Warnings: Death, Descriptions of blood/gore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy Pov:

"Why the f*ck do we have to go to the server meeting?" I asked Tubbo and sighed "Because some weird things have been going on in HermitCraft, Tommy. For the last time! I am NOT going to explain again." I stuck my tongue at Tubbo. We arrived at the meeting place, and everyone was there and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Even the Green Homeless Teletubby was there. "Everyone must've noticed the weird things happening on HermitCraft." the Teletubby spoke "Of course we did Blob it's f*cking obvious," I said, not caring "LANGUAGE!" Badboyhalo said.

The blob sighed, "We will discuss this tomorrow." I smiled. I then scanned the crowd looking for someone. When I finally found him I walked over "Heyyy Blade what do you have over there." I said. "Shut up Tommy." Tecnoblade said, "It's a cooked potato." I said, ignoring him. Technoblade rolled his eyes and grabbed the potato, then took a few bites. "Well- If you're going to be rude I'll go annoy Wilbur instead!" I said turning around and starting to look for the chocolate-haired British boy.

"There you are WILL!" I said running towards him. "Oh, hey!" Wilbur said, turning around and looking down at me. "The Hermits seem to have a traitor among them. I don't know if we are still going to war with them or not. It seems like the one who is doing the killing is powerful and I don't want any of us dying on their server forever! So we will discuss if the war will go on or wait until the murder is found and taken care of!" Dream said, kinda looking worried for once. 

"What do you think that was all about?!" I said with my eyes widened. "I don't know- But it seems serious! Dream even looks concerned..." Wilbur said while looking at Dream talking with Dadza. Suddenly I heard people yelling and running toward someone. "WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?!" I yelled running towards the person. Wilbur was also following me. Technoblade, the Blade, and The Blood God were coughing out blood, he looked and acted like his body was on fire. "Does anyone have a healing potion!?" someone asked but if someone did it was too late. As Technoblade took his last breath he said "Goodbye, don't worry though. I will kill God." and his eyes rolled into his head.

Third Person:

Noah was stunned and didn't know what to do. He was scared and worried. Suddenly Azar, out of nowhere, ran in with water and splashed it over the water and sensors. Jimmy was relieved and ran straight out. "OMG! Thank you so MUCH AZAR!" Jimmy said laughing. "I would have been dead if you didn't come! Noah was too scared-," Jimmy stopped and walked towards Noah and Hugged him. "Hey, I'm ok! No need to worry," Jimmy said. "I-I'm so GLAD YOU OK!" Noah said, jumping up and down with happiness. "I guess I'll go! I need to- Um... do something!" Azar said then left the scene. "Well... What did you want to talk about Noah?"Jimmy asked.

Tango POV:

I was heading over to Chorus place to talk to her about me and Noah's relationship. When I finally arrived she was waiting for me on her porch. "Oh! Tango! there you are. Sit down!" Chorus said, smiling back at me. I walked over and sat next to her. "So, What did you want to talk about?" Chorus asked, looking at me. "Well... I wanted to talk about me and Noah's relationship-," I said kind of nervously. "Oh- What's been going on...?" Chorus said, seeming a bit worried for me. 

"Well, it seems like our relationship is kind of... falling apart," I said, feeling like I was about to cry. "WHAT?! Why! You guys look so good together!" Chorus said. "Well... Noah has a huge anger issue- and once he attacked me... I just feel like I might be losing a love interest with Noah," I said. "He attacked you?! WHAT?! Is- oh... Is that why you have a scar on your cheek...?" Chorus asked, worried for my health and safety. I paused. "Yeah, it is..." I said, looking away. "And well... I've been noticing a few changes about him recently," I said, looking back at Chorus, who seemed lost in thought for a second.