Finale?

Chapter 14- Finale?

Warning:

Third Person POV:

The groups caught news of the Dream SMP, so they left their camps and coincidentally (Totally not planned -Accio_is_a_bit_sad I feel like this is gonna be very interesting with your guy's ideas -Hayden_who_knows_stuff) met again. They were very happy to see each other, some weren't "I'm so glad to see everyone here!" Joe said with a smile "THEY'RE HERE ATTACK NOW!" "F*CK" Grian yelled. They were trapped, listeners and members of Dream SMP surrounding them. 

"WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!" Pearl screamed. Tommy made a quick window before throwing Chorus at it "No not again," Chorus said "WAIT NO I FORGOT TO TURN OF MY OVE-" "NOOOO CHORUS DON'T DIE!" Shubble shouted running over to the unmoving body. Shubble cried before getting an arrow and stabbing her neck with it. (Fun Fact: Shubble and Chorus were in a relationship) (Thank you Chorus for being in this collab it has been such a huge honor, working with you my friend :D You're always welcomed back, and we will always be friends -Accio_good_stories You'll always be a great friend Chorus I hope your life goes well in the future -Hayden)

Nobody noticed them as they were busy trying to ( kill them b( survive. "WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARD??" Pearl yelled, crying tears of anger while trying not to get blasted away. "EVERYBODY STOP!" Grian yelled. Everybody couldn't move for some reason. "Pathetic all of you," Noah woke up confused. 

"Well, except Azarel and Noah." Everyone looked shocked. "What the hell is the meaning of this Grian?" Pearl softly asked "Well I guess I can just say this," Grian had this evil look now "I am the murderer." Silence......... "HOLY SH*T" most people yelled, Pearl fainted. "B- but why?" Cookie asked "It all started with this guy," Grian punched Tango "He started to date Noah D:< I was not pleased so what better way to get pay back than making everyone suffer." He ended his explanation by kicking Tango.

"So I'm in a relationship with a murderer, sounds just like my luck." (Someone said this and their name starts with A)

"Damn Grian." Noah said "Bout time someone said something," A voice said from the tree tops. "HOLY COW IS THAT YOU AZAR!?" Accio yelled, shocked that her close friend was alive! "Yep, I am did you forget what I am Accio?" They asked as they jumped down "Fudge I did forget, wait- YOU'RE THAT WATCHER THAT APPEARED IN MY DREAM!!??" Accio looked like she was having some life crisis. "Yep, I was also I'm half watcher half something else idiot." They replied to that while taking off their hat to reveal their ears. Accio thoughts were kinda something like this: Two people I know are watchers, f*ck.

"......" Azar revealed their claws before speaking "Anyway Grian who are you going after first." They asked before looking behind everyone "Let's kill Tango." Grian said before a sword appeared in one of his hands. "You guys can deal with him. I'm probably gonna deal with the other admin twin 'cause he's acting like hiding behind everyone is gonna do him any good." 

Everybody could move all of a sudden and Dream SMP started attacking them again. Joe got killed by poison, Scott was used as a human shield, (SACRIFICE! :D -Hayden_whose_been_waiting) Cookie and TFC were having tea and cookies with Phil, the evil version of the hermits appeared all of a sudden, Tommy killed True, Bad times was killed by Wilbear. Tango was brutally killed by Grian, it was so brutal that you could hear the ghosts throw up.

gHoSt ReAcT

The ghost was throwing up a lot, crying, screaming and just chaos happening. Tango was in the middle of getting a lecture when Timmy appeared unconscious. A note appeared it said: Timmy is a dead uncle :D Azar is alive get ready to react to more deaths -Totally_not_Accio There are multiple sick buckets coming to your guy's way -Unknown