Cakes, Cookies and blood

Please remember

Chapter 13- Cake, Cookies, and blood

Warning: Blood, Death, Angst, Noah going crazy, eating people(He's never gonna be sane -Hayden I can confirm that! -Ave)

Noah's POV:

Planning people's death is fun. I've been planning this death out for a little while! I wanted to make sure this would be the most painful death he could ever have~! Also, I needed to make sure this would go to plan and that no one would get in my way. The only thing I needed to do is get him away from the rest. I also didn't know where their group was located. That would mean I would have to speak with the others and try not to act suspicious about why I want to know where the other group is located. I haven't gotten out of my tent for about 3 days if I was correct. I was sort of surprised no one had come to check up on me, this also kind of offended me making me think they don't care for me. I stood up ready to talk to the others. I first changed into something more comfortable and dark clothes so there wouldn't be blood stains on them.

I walked out to see the others gathered up talking about something. "But he must feel so lonely and sad." Cookie said, "I wish I died instead of Jimmy." Accio muttered. "Ouch! That hurts TFC." "You shouldn't say stuff like, that Accio," TFC said. I walked over ready to announce my appearance. "Hey, guys!" I said, giving them an awkward smile. "Noah!" they all shouted in joy "You need something?" TFC asked. 

"Actually- Yes... I was wondering if you knew where the others are. I need to- Speak with one of them! Ye-that's what I need to do," I said, trying to act normal. TFC raised an eyebrow, Chorus and Cookie were busy looking for something and Accio just didn't react. "Oh okay, Noah, could I talk to you in private?" Accio asked. I looked over at Accio not knowing what she possibly needed to talk about since we never really did talk with each other. "Um... Sure I guess?" I said, kind of worried. "Alright, then we can talk at my tent," Accio said before walking over to her tent. I followed her, very worried now. 

"You must be wondering why I asked to talk in private with you," Accio began "Are you planning on killing someone? You have that look in your eyes that means trouble." I trembled to wonder if I would be able to bluff my way out of this. "What?! NO! I don't want to kill anyone! We need as many people alive right now- Who knows what the Listeners are planning!!!" I said, putting on the best act I could right now. "You plan on killing Zed? If you are, he's somewhere near the forest, you know the one we passed. Oh by the way, can I join you?" 

I stood there surprised but I didn't know if I could trust her or not and that may not go well with the plan I already had. Still, I stick to the plan, still not wanting anyone to know I was going to kill Zed. "Like I said Accio- I don't want to kill anyone," I said, hoping she would stop bothering me about death now. I was ready to see someone's blood and if Accio wouldn't stop getting in my way her blood will be the one I see. 

"You are very obvious Noah, that act isn't fooling anyone. If you think about running now a little leak might appear. I just want to get revenge on Zed. He thinks giving me a scar and being buddies will make things good again." Accio whispered, a crazed look in her eyes. "The thing is Accio... I'm the type of person who likes to do the killing alone! I will kill him on my own unless you have a better reason why you deserve to kill him! I want to kill him, torture him, and do everything in my power to satisfy myself- If I don't kill Zed someone else will be dying instead~ I hate when people get in my way," I said, standing still, not moving, and looking into Accio eyes with a slight smile. 

"That's fine with me you can do whatever you want to him, but he won't trust you, you know. I can keep a watch out and lure him to you. I just want to see him suffer as I did." Accio hummed. "Hm... I'll agree if I get to do the killing! Either way, I would have killed him~ Since you know- I'm used to this job! All of you don't realize what happened in my past and why I love to see people suffer and the taste of their blood~ If I don't kill the people I hate... I might just explode! And anyone near me will suffer with them... I just- JUST! NEED TO KILL! I NEED TO! IT'S JUST SO FUN! I CAN'T GET HOLD OF MYSELF SEEING THEM SCREAM IN PAIN!" I said, laughing like a maniac. "Keep your voice down Noah, I know you had a horrible past and I do as well. You can kill him. I don't want to stain my hands with his filthy blood." Accio said.