For the First Time// Finn Wittrock

//

//

"I'm sure you're all excited to find out about your new roles, but let me give you a quick run down of the new season, Freak-Show."
Ryan Murphy announced.
The low hum of chatter died down and the dimly lit room was now full of anticipation and excitement.

The new cast were all dressed up in fancy attire, holding various glasses of champagne and cocktail sticks, piercing miniature snacks.

I had only joined this Tv show last season as one of the witches in Coven. Needless to say I was buzzing to find out I had landed a role in the new season.

The room was full of familiar faces, as well as a couple of new ones. Emma was standing beside me, resting against the wall, currently eyeing up one of our new co-stars.
I'm pretty sure his name was Finn and even I had to admit he was attractive.

//

Ryan gave us a brief explanation of the season and it's plot, aswell as a description of every character in which we might be assigned to.

"Starting off with Sarah! I'm just warning you now, this role will take double the work.
You will be playing Bette and Dot!"
He announced, Sarah smiled at him and received a huge stack of script paper.

"Now Carmen, don't be too disappointed that  I've given you a smaller role this season, just get prepared for season 5 because it's going to be big."
He announced, handing me stack of paper with the name Sophia Smith on the front.

"You'll be playing one of this season's villains captives!"
He exclaimed, I gave him a quick thumbs up as I flicked through the pages with Emma leaning over my shoulder.

I realised that my time on this season would be short but a lot of work. I noticed a few uncomfortable looking scenes with Dandy Mott but I knew that it was best to push myself out of my comfort zone.

"Evan! You'll be playing Jimmy Darling!"
Ryan shouted enthusiastically, whilst also mimicking his characters lobster claws.

"Maggie Esmerelda will be played by Emma!"
Ryan said, catching Emma's attention from my script to her own.

"And now for this seasons antagonist, Dandy Mott. Who will be played by... Finn!"
Ryan shouted, throwing his hands in the air with excitement.

Mine and Emma's head immediately whipped to the side to see this newcomers reaction.
He seemed very happy with such a large role.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach when I realised the scenes I had to act with him.
He caught my eye before grabbing his script
(like the gif at the start)

//

After all the roles were given out, I picked up and a tall glass of champagne and took a few sips.

"So! Sex scenes with that hunk!"
Emma stated enthusiastically, grinning at me.

"Don't even."

"You better go talk to him tonight."
She said, swirling the alcoholic drink in her hand.

"Definitely not. I'm going out for a cigarette."
I said, pulling down my mini dress and untucking my hair from my ears before making an exit to a small deserted terraced area.

I took out a pack of cigarettes from my bag then placed one between my lips, before rummaging around for a lighter.

"Need a light?"
A voice asked from beside me.
I whipped my head around to meet Finns gaze.

Before I could answer, he flicked out a flame allowing the tip of my cig to glow. I took a long drag before blowing the smoke to the side.

"Finn right. You smoke?"
I asked, taking the cigarette from my lips into my index and middle finger.

"Nope."
He answered simply.

"Why do you have a lighter then?"
I giggled, taking another puff.

"You dropped it."
He stated, smiling slightly.
I took it out of his hand and placed it back into my bag.

I then averted my gaze and rested my back into the cold and slightly damp wall behind.

"I've never smoked in my life."
He stated, copying my movements so we were both now facing the shining city skyline against the dark night.

"Want to change that?"
I asked, offering the cigarette to him.
Without any words being spoken, he took it and took a rather long drag for someone whose never smoked.

As I assumed, he began coughing profusely.
He quickly shoved the cigarette back into my hand whilst I was laughing.

"Jesus."
Was all he could muster.
I pushed the cigarette tip into the wall, diffusing the flame and flicked it over the ledge.

"Let's go get you a drink."
I said, grabbing the strangers hand and pulling him back into the warmth of the party environment.

I pulled him through small groups of people until we found a small tray of champagne left on a table.

He grabbed a glass quickly and downed it, I only laughed at the sight.

"I'm excited to work with you."
He said, choking the words out as he used the sleeve of his suit to wipe his mouth.

//