For the First time Pt2 // Finn Wittrock

//

//

I woke to the sound of heavy raindrops bashing against my apartment window.
My alarm buzzed merely seconds after I woke, I rolled over in my bed and slapped the top of it to prevent the noise from bothering me any longer.

I picked my phone off from my bedside table and checked for any messages, just to see that I'd received one from an unknown number.

_________
Hey Carmen, This is Finn. I was wondering if you'd like to come over and practise our parts today?
_________

I smiled at my phone before trying to simulate a response,

_________
Yeah sure! What time were you thinking?
_________

I sent the message and he responded almost immediately. We decided on a time and he told me what his address was.

I quickly turned over and leapt out of bed, I changed quickly, did my hair and then a little makeup. I grabbed a bag and a jacket then left to go to Finns house.

//

"Hi Carmen!"
Finn shouted, standing at his door as I made my way towards his house.

"Hi!"
I said, trying to make my deep breaths more discrete, having gotten lost many times.

He stood to the side of the door and let me in.

He led me up to his bedroom so we were able to ... perform in the right environment.

I took note of how undeniably clean and well decorated his house was.

"Okay, where would you like to start?"
Finn asked, sitting on the end of his bed and pulling out a few script papers.

"Uhm, I don't mind. What about our first scene together?"
I suggested, pulling out the papers from my bag.

We practised for a couple of hours, most of the time being taken up with us failing and being unable to control our laughter.

"Hey, so, how'd you get my number?"
I asked, putting down the scripts onto a nearby table.

"Maybe I asked around about you..."
He admitted, a small smile emerging on his face.

"Really? Why?"
I giggled, taking a seat next to Finn on the end of the bed.

"I thought you were pretty cool when I met you at Ryan's party."
Finn said, turning to face me.

"Why thank you!"
I smiled, turning my body to face him as-well.

"Should we practise that scene where I like, attack you?"
Finn suggested, flicking through the paper and pulling one out.

"Yeah sure."
I stood up and walked towards a an empty wall and leaned my back against it.

Finn followed and he stood in front of me, pushing his body into mine and placing his hands either sides of my head on the wall.

"Plea-Please just let me go."
I sobbed, immediately contorting my expression.

"And why would I do that?"
He said it a patronising tone, raising his eyebrows and moving his face closer to mine.

I hung my head low and cried quietly, sniffling and rubbing my eyes. Finn used his index finger to tilt my head upwards to face his.

"Get off me!"
I screamed, attempting to push him of me but completely failing.

"SHUT UP!"
He yelled, gripping my wrists and pushing them into the wall aggressively.

I looked up into his anger filled eyes whilst I blinked tears out of mine.
Although his expression quickly shifted into a somewhat awkward one, which was not in the script.

He leaned forwards and collided our lips, pushing my head into the back of the wall.
I was suprised but I immediately started kissing back. Finn loosened his grip on my wrists and moved his hands down to my waist, caressing my body whilst travelling there.

I used my new found freedom in my hands to wrap around his neck whilst continuing this sweet kiss.

I pulled back, disconnected our lips and looked deeply into his furrowed eyes.

"Well that wasn't in the script."