The camping trip and Confronting the past

Y/n wakes up and he then waits for the quints and fuutaro and he wonders where they are.
Y/n:i guess im heading solo in this..
Y/n walks to the front and sees his dad standing there waiting and he walks too them while he drives him to the camping trip area and y/n looks at his dad and waves bye to him.
Y/n walks to his room where he's staying at and sits down on a chair looking outside the window.
Y/n:maybe there gonna come more later on in the day.
Y/n starts making his bed and he sits on it thinking about something.
Y/n's mind:im happy that i have friends but deep down, i feel lonely and not just for a girl its also because I always wondered what if I didn't get betrayed by my own teammates during my time in soccer. maybe i would've been happy to meet people and i feel like im disappointing myself and my parents.
Y/n then lays down on his bed and he charges his phone and he then heads to sleep.
The quints and fuutaro arrive but they notice that there is more people and they are looking for y/n.
Fuutaro:wonder where he is i hope he didn't forget about this.
Y/n is outside sitting on a chair and he wonders what going on and he sees itsuki looking around and having a worried face and he hears his phone vibrate and he gets a text from itsuki and he takes a selfie of himself outside the building and sends it to her.
Itsuki:hey guys i know where y/n's at.
Fuutaro:really where is he at?
Itsuki:he sent me a text that he's outside and somehow he's not wearing any long sleeve or anything warm its just him with pants and a black shirt.
Fuutaro then jogs to the entrance and sees y/n start building a little snowman and he looks at them and throws a snowball at fuutaros face.
Y/n:be glad ichika isn't here and-
Ichika:so what about me.
Y/n:uhhh n-nothing at all right bro?
Fuutaro smirks at this and he whispers at ichika something and she looks at y/n pissed.
Ichika:okay you have three seconds y/n..
Y/n:wait what?!
Ichika then continues to walk towards him and y/n disappears somewhere quick.
Ichika:wow he's actually really fast.
Y/n is seen in the hallway panting as he walks into his room and lays down on his bed wondering about itsuki.
Y/n:wondering what she's doing just hope that ichika doesn't find my room to beat me up-
Ichika:hi y/n
Y/n lays there not knowing what to do and ichika then sits on top of him and starts beating on him while itsuki walks in and gets a wrong idea.
Itsuki:u-umm d-don't get her p-pregnant!
Y/n:wha-
Ichika:I was beating him up because he calls my acting trash and I took offense to it.
Y/n:it honestly does and it sucked more.
Ichika:shut up or continue talking y/n.
Y/n stays silent the whole time and ichika walks away meanwhile itsuki pats y/n head.
Itsuki:you okay y/n.
Y/n:no your sister hits like a truck.
Itsuki:well okay we're actually going to some some snowboarding if you want to come.
Y/n:sure ill be there as soon as I can.
Y/n is wearing his snow stuff on and he sees a face hoping to never see.
Y/n:no way Kenji..

Kenji:its been a long time little y/n and I can see that you still have no hope for you so just back off and never show your face and also here for betraying the whole high school football team and for being the most annoying person to play with

Kenji then punches y/n and y/n lays there holding his cheek and Kenji walks away.
Y/n gets up and walks outside to a bench and he sits there.
Y/n:why did he come here I thought that i said that I would never betray him or the team but how did I..?
Y/n then looks down in loneliness and sits there meanwhile yotsuba sees him and she runs to him and sits next to y/n.
Yotsuba:hey y/n i was wondering about something and if you wanna hang out with us later for game night and-
Y/n:yotsuba just leave me alone...
Yotsuba then looks at y/n with and she notices a mark on his face and in concern she tries to reach out to him but he grabs her hand and is grabbing it more aggressively and yotsuba eyes start to water.
Yotsuba:oww oww y/n stop please!
Y/n doesn't stop and he pushes her away and she falls and she sees y/n have a cold look and she then holds her hand and she sees y/n running away with some tears coming out.
Yotsuba then walks back into her room and the quints look at her in concern and they rush to her.
Ichika:w-what happened yotsuba?
Nino:please tell us what happened.
Miku:im concerned about you yotsuba.
Itsuki:tell us what happened please.
Yotsuba:i-i went to go talk to y/n and h-he g-grabbed m-my hand in anger and he pushed me and he had this look that something happened and he looked like someone hurt him emotionally.
Ichika then stands up and she has a look of anger.
Ichika:im gonna hurt him so bad!
Yotsuba:y/n also had this mark on his face like if someone punched him!
Ichika then calms down and she begins to think.
Ichika:wait a minute something doesn't seem to add up y/n never really talked about his past that much and well in a couple of weeks it is gonna be thanksgiving but something doesn't seem right.
Itsuki:y/n was going through something a long time ago then right.
Miku:yes and we should ask him about it tomorrow morning so we can help him out like he helped us out.
They all nod to each other and they all begin to sleep while y/n is looking out his window while trying to remember what happened in the past.
Y/n:it all my fault and I betrayed them and they all had to beat me up for that. No, im done being thrown around maybe i should beat him up and see how he feels when he did that to me that year ago but also i should apologize to yotsuba, now she thinks im a whole new person.
Y/n looks at his fist and he squeezes it tightly and laying down on his bed and sleeps the whole time.
Y/n is seen waking up and he gets stopped by all the quints and they all walk into his room and they make him sit down.
Ichika:oh yea one more thing before we start y/n apologize to yotsuba for what you did yesterday! and tell us what happened in your old school this instant!
Y/n:im really sorry yotsuba for doing that and I wasn't thinking around that time.
Yotsuba hugs him telling him its fine.
Nino:y/n what happened at your old school.
Y/n:its not that easy to explain but well in short it was when I wanted to pursuit sports but when I was in the football team it was hard because kenji would always say that he's the best player and when I scored more than he did he got angry and accused me of us losing the championship game and then everyone at my school said i betrayed them all and shouldn't play football again and well I never got a chance to really go all out and then him and some group jumped me and my parents saw me holding my leg in pain and I realized he kicked me hard and it tore up my Acl and when my parents heard about it they were furious and they told me that I'll be transferring schools so yea.
Yotsuba:I can't believe someone did that to you...
Itsuki:let me know and ill teach him a lesson..
Miku:don't worry now your not alone.
Y/n then looks at them and smiles at this and he gets up and holds yotsuba's hand.
Y/n:im really sorry yotsuba now i feel like im not being myself anymore..
Yotsuba:it's okay y/n now i know that you were sad and deep down i bet you would be a soccer legend at your school!
Y/n:i mean i guess I got a nickname for it...
The quints:tell it please!
Y/n:o-okay it was next generation Ronaldinho but we should spend time together in the snow for today.
They all nod and yotsuba is talking to y/n meanwhile itsuki is thinking about something.
Itsukis thinking:what has y/n went through it's some thing horrible and he had a hard year over there at his old school. Wait a minute that explains everything!
Itsuki then walks along side y/n and he looks at kenji with a look of anger and he walks past him while she sees kenji smirking.
Itsuki then holds y/n arms and he calms down and they are playing in the snow while y/n smirks at this and throws ichika a snowball.
Ichika:ow! hey who did that!
Y/n points at nino while she looks at her confused and she gets hit with a snowball.
Y/n:umm you okay nino?
Nino:screw you.
Y/n:She's okay but wonder where's miku?
Miku then sneaked up on y/n and puts a pile of snow on him.
Miku:i got him finally.
Yotsuba then throws a snowball at fuutaros snowman and it gets destroyed.
Fuutaro:I worked so hard on that..
Y/n:work harder mushroom head!
Y/n dumps some snow on fuutaro and fuutaro then snipes y/n with a snowball.
Fuutaro:suck on that!
They all are playing in the snow and they are all sitting down on some chairs while y/n is sitting down asleep on a chair while itsuki sees this and takes a picture of him.
Itsuki:yep definitely really cute and should wake him up by now.
Itsuki pokes his cheek and he wakes up and y/n sees Itsuki standing there.
Y/n:oh hey itsuki what are you doing here?
Itsuki:i wanted to wake you up so we can go to the dorms to sleep thats why and it's getting late.
Y/n:yea sure let's go then.
Y/n and itsuki both walk together and y/n then waves bye to her and he lays down on his bed.
Y/n wakes up and he goes to a bench there and he sees kenji there.
Kenji:what do you want?
Y/n:hey kenji and honestly I wanna say that im sorry for us losing the champions cup and well I just wanna say good luck on your football career and hope you join the official japan team for the world cup.
Kenji looks at y/n shocked and he then shakes y/n hand and they both hug each other.
Kenji:honestly im really sorry for punching you and it honestly felt bad to hit you like that so maybe lets put that behind and we can both try again for our friendship and well im just sorry in general for doing that to you.
Y/n:it's okay man and honestly man I've always wondered why did you say that we lost because of me?
Kenji:I actually said that because honestly i was angry and i said that to put all the blame to you.
Y/n:don't worry man i know you were angry deep down and lets both just settle it here and to never do any harm again.
Kenji:yea sure y/n and also honestly the football team feels lonely and honestly its bad the team.
Y/n:maybe train alongside them and work together to perfect the tricks you need for a match.
Kenji:yea maybe I should actually try to do that.
Y/n and kenji both get up and they both then fist bump each other.
Y/n then walks away and he sees fuutaro and ichika together.
Y/n:i know what I gotta do.
Y/n grabs a bucket and a lot of snow and he sneaks up on them and dumps it all on them.
Y/n:got you lovebirds!
Fuutaro:y/n dude cmon!
Ichika:your dead you hear me..
Y/n:I didn't know i swear!
Ichika then grabs y/n ear and she tugs on it while fuutaro is watching.
Fuutaro:ichika i think that's enough for now ichika.
Ichika:ok fuutaro ill stop if this idiot apologizes.
Y/n:I literally said i was sorry for 4 minutes!
Ichika then notices fuutaro and she looks at him in concern.
Y/n:hey Fuutaro are you sure your fine i mean you look terrible and look like you can't keep going.
Fuutaro:i-im fine dude i swear..
Y/n:cmon man lets take you back to your room for now so you can rest up.
Y/n picks fuutaro up and he walks him to his room and he gives him some medicine while ichika looks at him in concern.
Y/n:this medicine should make him feel better around either tomorrow or around midnight so ichika can you stay with him for a while just in case he needs anything.
Ichika:y-yea sure thank you y/n.
Y/n gets up and walks away while ichika sits down on a chair next to Fuutaro and she then watches him.
Y/n is seen snowboarding the whole time and he then stops his snowboard and makes a wave of snow and it hits miku.
Y/n:oops sorry miku.
Miku:it was amazing to watch you do those tricks.
Nino:im starting to wonder your being a little kid again.
Y/n:I always wanted to do this but never got a chance to so im doing all the things i never could've done as a child.
Miku:so you doing the things you couldn't do as a kid?
Y/n:yep and the last one is to always visit either a aquarium or a amusement park.
Miku:i can see you smiling and pointing at stuff there.
Y/n:well your not wrong about that but actually where's yotsuba at?
Miku:she's doing some snow skiing.
They all see yotsuba and she stops to see them.
Yotsuba:hi guys how's was that?!
Y/n:pretty good honestly.
Nino:im going with y/n at this.
Miku says the same thing and they all walk in the lounge together and y/n walks away to see Itsuki walking around and he walks next to her.
Itsuki:y-y/n where did you come from?!
Y/n:actually i was walking next to you.
Itsuki:oh.
Y/n:so itsuki how has it been since going here?
Itsuki:well its fun until when the test of courage comes around tonight and I wanted to see if you were okay with me going along side you?
Y/n:yea sure im okay with that.
Itsuki then hugs him smiling.
Itsuki:thank you so much y/n!
Y/n then head pats her and itsuki smiles at this and y/n then walks to his room and he lays down on his bed.
Y/n wakes up and he hears a knock on his door and he opens it to see itsuki.
Y/n:let me wear my winter clothes first then ill be there with you.

Y/n then comes out wearing his winter clothes and he walks along side y/n while itsuki is walking along side y/n and hears bushes and she looks in fear and yotsuba then comes out of nowhere scaring itsuki while y/n is princess carrying itsuki the ...

Y/n then comes out wearing his winter clothes and he walks along side y/n while itsuki is walking along side y/n and hears bushes and she looks in fear and yotsuba then comes out of nowhere scaring itsuki while y/n is princess carrying itsuki the whole time.
Y/n:itsuki that one was super obvious and somehow you got scared of that?
Itsuki:s-shut up y-you!
Itsuki bonks y/n head the whole time and them both then sit down beneath a tree while itsuki is hugging him.
Itsuki:y/n I don't like it here..
Y/n:okay we can go back to the lounge if you want to.
Itsuki:y-yea lets do that..
Y/n gets up and walks along side itsuki while they both are talking to each other.
Y/n:actually itsuki can i ask you something.
Itsuki:sure what is it?
Y/n:I want to do the dance with you itsuki at the bonfire.
Itsuki then has her eyes widen and starts blushing.
Itsuki:y-yes i will d-dance with you!
Itsuki hugs him happily while y/n hugs back at this.
Y/n then sits along side itsuki the whole time and when they see everyone else gathering up and Itsuki then holds y/n hand.
Itsuki:y/n I always wanted to say this and now I get to say it. I love you y/n!
Y/n then smiles at this and itsuki then holds both of his hands and she begins to kiss him while y/n holds her hands and kisses her also.
Y/n stops the kiss and he looks at itsuki and she's then blushing and hugs y/n.
Itsuki:y/n im so happy that you chose me and honestly i thought you would choose nino?
Y/n:nah not for me because itsuki i wanted to stay with you.
Itsuki then kisses him again and she then smiles at this and holds y/n.
Itsuki:im feeling tired so can we go to sleep y/n?
Y/n:yea sure im actually tired.
Y/n and itsuki are both walking together while everyone else sees this.
Ichika:i hope you treat itsuki nicely.
Nino:don't do anything perverted got it y/n!
Miku:im really glad you two are officially dating.
Yotsuba:Ask me for anything itsuki and also ask us if you need anything.
Fuutaro:im honestly surprised that you two are dating but make sure you help her with anything.
Y/n:yea sure ill help her with anything.
Y/n looks at itsuki while she's blushing at this the whole time.

Itsuki:i-im so e-embarrassed r-right now..
Itsuki then hugs y/n and y/n then picks her up princess style and walks away with her while everyone looked stunned.
Fuutaro:y/n you definitely are a rizz god..