Y/n's time to shine

Y/n is thinking about what to do and he then smiles and calls his director.
Y/n:hey boss i wanna see if we schedule a special event kind of like a charity show. where I preform my music and if it's possible can we rehearse some new music that i made?
Director:well yea sure but what are you gonna do with the funds?
Y/n:i might give children gifts and asking every kid thats in the hospital what toy or console they would want.
Director:okay yea that sounds amazing to do and it can make you a icon but your still in school though so are you sure you can risk it?
Y/n:i mean I can do online classes and since the school i go to has that I can technically graduate still. Wait and im in the soccer team so it's a little difficult.
Director:well okay ill help you out with it then and how many songs are you gonna do?
Y/n:maybe somewhere around 5 songs.
Director:okay we can do that but y/n are you absolutely sure about this?
Y/n:yea im very sure.
Director:ok im gonna have to end the call here and see if the hospital is okay with us doing this and we can use the stage you use usually so it can be easier for us.
Y/n:thank you so much big boss.
Director:your welcome y/n and im proud of your mom introducing you to me.
Y/n:yea im very happy that she did that and hope that you have a great day.
Director:you too y/n.
Y/n then puts some clothes on and he then gets a text from itsuki.

Y/n:so she wants to go out on a date today I don't mind it and send alright im already ready so I should go and wait for their place either way im wearing this so when i go to the hospital ill be ready and looking nice already

Tomoya:oh damn y/n looking nice and your going on a date with ituski?
Y/n:yep and gotta go somewhere else soon so yea your on watch for fluffy.
Fluffy then lays down on tomoyas lap.
Y/n is then standing outside and he then send a text to itsuki.
Itsuki then comes out and she then looks at y/n.
Ituski:woah you look amazing in that!

Y/n:you look beautiful also itsuki so where are we going?Itsuki:im going to a new place to actually afford some stuff and how come you dress so nice for this date?Y/n:well great news is that im gonna do a charity event for children in the hospital...

Itsuki:im going to a new place to actually afford some stuff and how come you dress so nice for this date?
Y/n:well great news is that im gonna do a charity event for children in the hospital so im going there to ask what they want.
Itsuki:thats so nice of you y/n and your gonna use the funds for the charity event for that?
Y/n:yep to be honest.
Itsuki:wow y/n im so happy that your doing this out of your good heart.
Y/n:yep and got the best girlfriend for that.
Itsuki then hugs him after that and y/n then walks with Itsuki around the whole mall and itsuki sees a store and she then gets a memory.
Itsuki:oh no anywhere but here but i really wanna tease y/n so bad screw it im sending it.
Itsuki:y-y/n im going to a store and can you close your eyes for a sec?
Y/n:oh okay i guess?
Y/n then closes his eyes and itsuki holds his hand and they both walk in and she then sees a Bikini that she likes.
Itsuki:i mean i do want to try this out since boys do like this when their girlfriend wears one so it can't be that hard.
Itsuki grabs it and she then makes y/n sit down and he then looks confused.
Itsuki then puts it on and she then smiles at this.
Itsuki:okay y/n you can open your eyes now.
Itsuki:so how is it darling~
Y/n:u-ummm a-amazing!
Itsuki:yep and don't worry im excited for when its just you and me darling~
Y/n:w-wha?!
Itsuki then sits down on his lap.
Y/n then begins to panic in his mind but he looks calm in the outside while on the inside he's panicking.
Y/n's mind:oh crap what do i do she's really pretty and honestly I don't know where he came up with this confidence from.okay uhhhh what do they do in the movies when this happens ah thats right match her energy okay you can do this y/n you can do this y/n.
Y/n then picks itsuki up and she widens her eyes as y/n's face is close to hers.
Y/n:don't worry itsuki if you wanted to prove yourself then it was worth it but now im right here and you'll call me something else.
Itsuki:l-like what?
Y/n then kisses ituskis neck and she widens her eyes.
Itsuki's mind:oh on what do I do now?! Ummm red alert red alert im regretting doing this!
Itsuki:c-can you p-put me d-down so i can change..
Y/n then puts her down and she puts on her outfit and she then buys the bikini.
Itsuki:hey umm y/n so im wondering what you will be doing when highschool is over.
Y/n:to be honest I don't know but im hosting a charity event for children hospital.
Itsuki:thats nice and ill make a list of what the children want.
Y/n:you will?
Itsuki:yep thats what i wanna do so thats why i brought a little notebook so you can ask what they want and ill write it down with you.
Y/n:and thats why your my girlfriend.
Itsuki then blushes and she then looks at y/n.
Itsuki:d-don't s-say e-embarrassing t-things..
Y/n:alright fine I won't but at some point maybe i will do it just because.
Itsuki:well fine but i wanna drop these things off and im getting kind of thirsty.
Y/n:me too im down to drink anything.
Y/n:ill get the drinks for us itsuki and what do you want?
Ituski:i really want like a soda or a milkshake.
Y/n:alright ill go get the drinks then.
Y/n walks to a store and he then starts ordering the drinks and meanwhile two guys older walk up to itsuki and she then becomes scared.
??:lets take her with us.
??:sure and lets have a good time with her.
Itsuki:g-go away!
The both men grab her and begin to drag her into a corner and they begin to touch her while she begins to cry and she then notices y/n running at them and punching one of them.
??:w-we can talk about this..?
Y/n ignores what he said and kicks him in the jaw and continues punching him leaving him with a bloodied face and he picks both drinks back up and gives a milkshake for itsuki.
she then cries and hugs him.
Itsuki:i-im scared y/n..
Y/n:it's okay im here to protect you from anything that happens to you.
Itsuki then wipes her tears and she then stays close to y/n and they both begin to walk to the quint's place.
Itsuki:hey y/n im honestly really happy that you came and protected me.
Y/n:i mean yea your my girlfriend and my starsuki.
Itsuki then blushes and they they are both at the place and itsuki then makes y/n walk with her inside and yotsuba looks in concern.
Yotsuba:itsuki what happened?
Itsuki:two older men tried to touch me but y/n saved me.
Yotsuba then hugs itsuki while y/n stands there watching the whole thing.
Yotsuba:hey y/n thank you so much for protecting itsuki.
Yotsuba then hugs him and y/n pats her head.
Yotsuba:wait before you go i wanna ask you something.
Y/n:hm? What is it?
Yotsuba:im stuck in math and if you can help me.
Y/n:meh alright ill help you out with it. where are your other sisters?
Yotsuba:they went grocery shopping today and itsuki you can stay here with us.
Ituski:a-actually im gonna put something in my room real quick.
Itsuki then walks up to her room and she then hides her things she bought.
Itsuki:only time ill use them if i wanna be naughty for y/n.
Itsuki comes back and she sits down next to y/n.
Y/n:man im tired after what happened.
Itsuki:same thing y/n.
Nino:wait what did happen?
Itsuki:im scared after telling it again but thanks to y/n im really safe.
Nino:did someone touch you inappropriately itsuki?
Itsuki nods and nino then hugs her and nino almost slaps y/n but itsuki stops her.
Itsuki:y/n saved me and he beated them so bad that he had a look that he wanted to kill them.
Y/n then nods and nino stops and hugs y/n.
Nino:thank you for protecting itsuki.
Y/n:anytime and i will always protect her no matter how bad it gets even if im dying ill still protect her.
Itsuki then gets up and she then goes to grab some clothes to shower.
Y/n then starts to read some articles on his phone while miku is playing on her switch.
Itsuki then finishes showering and she then sits next to y/n and y/n has a sad look on his face.
Nino:hey whats wrong y/n?
Y/n shows them the post and nino looks confused.