The midterms and a little fun

Y/n is walking along side itsuki as they we're talking.
Itsuki:wow so you and futaro met how exactly? Im curious about that?
Y/n:actually it was weird futaro back then was a person who was a revel and all but when i talked to him me and him became friends like that.
Itsuki:i see but also y/n me and my sisters are going to a camping trip after when we're done with the midterms so can you help me study? since the test is next week.
Y/n:sure i can help you with your studies.
Itsuki nods at this and she then walks along y/n to the library to study and y/n is helping her study meanwhile fuutaro is helping the quints study for the midterms.
Y/n and itsuki are both eating at a restaurant and they're eating their food.
Y/n:so what subjects are you struggling in?
Itsuki:for me its a little bit of math and little of history.
Y/n:alright ill help you with those subjects then.
Itsuki nods at this and they both get up to walk around and they are both talking the whole time and itsuki sees yotsuba and futaro.
Itsuki:hey y/n has futaro told you he was going to be with yotsuba?
Y/n:now that you say that I don't think he has.
Itsuki then sees yotsuba is buying clothes meanwhile fuutaro gives his review on the outfits.
Y/n:oh they're just reviewing clothes-
Y/n then spots a new model car and he slowly sneaks away from itsuki meanwhile itsuki sees this and holds his arm pouting.
Y/n:please itsuki i really want to.
Itsuki:nope we're going to my place to study and you promised me that.
Y/n:yes mam...
Y/n and itsuki are at itsukis room and they are both studying together while y/n is helping itsuki out.
Y/n:man that was tiring but we managed to do it.
Itsuki:i agree and also can me and you do this again tomorrow?
Y/n:sure and also itsuki when we're done with the midterms, can we also go just us two somewhere?
Itsuki:u-umm sure i wouldn't mind it.
Y/n:thanks Itsuki and also ask me if you need anything.
Itsuki:ok and bye y/n.
Y/n leaves the place and he walks in his new house with his mom and dad.
Mom:so how was it with itsuki? I can tell you that you have feelings for her.
Y/n:n-no it's not like that mom..
Dad:cmon son we gotta teach you how to drive so you can have a "special" time.
Y/n:dad not you too?!
His mom and dad start laughing at y/n the whole time.
Y/n:now i feel humiliated.
Mom:oh y/n i have a new uniform for you have to see and you will wear it okay?
Y/n:okay what is it?
His mom then shows y/n and he wears it.

Mom:oh y/n i have a new uniform for you have to see and you will wear it okay?Y/n:okay what is it?His mom then shows y/n and he wears it

Y/n:mom i look nice and also very drippy.
Mom:cmon y/n I remember you wore this to school once and everyone loved it.
Y/n:you mean i got people asking me if im the drip god.
Mom:oh if they do then tell them that my baby boy is the drippiest.
Y/n:also mom since midterms are next week and well I already did them, itsuki wants to stay over for the whole week so I can help on her study's together.
Mom:oh my~ my little boy is becoming a man~.
Y/n:m-mom cmon?! Dad please tell mom to chill?!
Dad:nope and also this is very entertaining to watch.
Y/n:dad please if itsuki was here she would be-
Itsuki:oh hi y/n and also hi y/ns parents.
Y/n:damn it i was going to make a good comeback...
Mom:oh itsuki sweetie if y/n does something bad, don't worry, he'll be getting an ass whopping he won't escape.
Itsuki:ummm ill be fine and y/n does do some dumb things.
Dad:like what.
Y/n then starts sweating nervously.
Itsuki:I remember he actually ditches his last class.
Mom:oh?
Y/n:that never happened?!
Itsuki:oh and he also sometimes sleeps.
Dad:heh lazy ass.
Itsuki:theres alot of bad things he does.
Y/n then slowly tries to sneak away and y/ns mom yanks his collar of his shirt and drags him somewhere.
Itsuki:i said it as a joke he's a very good friend and also my best friend!
Mom:oh okay then.
Y/n sighs in relief and he sits down on a couch and itsuki pats his head.
Itsuki:sorry just wanted to mess with you.
Y/n:it's okay and you scared me to death.
Itsuki:okay so what subject are we going to study?
Y/n:how about we start with history then we go down the line.
Itsuki nods and they both are studying meanwhile itsuki is slowly getting tired and y/n notices that itsuki is getting tired so he looks at her concerned.
Y/n:hey itsuki can i ask you something?
Itsuki:hm? What is it y/n?
Y/n:I remember seeing this girl, she had pink hair and she was wearing a white dress I remember.
Itsuki:and what about it?
Y/n:i get like this feeling of nostalgia when im around with you.
Itsuki:really honest now that you say that.. i seen this dark skinned kid with a afro at the time.
Itsuki looks at y/n and she puts the pieces together and she realizes that she met y/n a long time ago.
Itsuki:it's really you and it took me this long to realize that I already had met you.
Y/n:yea and well im glad that i met you and-
Itsuki:wow you draw so good and you drew me very well.
Y/n:u-uhh y-yea i did..
Itsuki:honestly y/n i love it so can i keep it?
Y/n:yea sure I don't mind it at all.
Itsuki then cuts it into a portrait and she puts it in her bag and she looks at y/n smiling.
Itsuki:its always fun to be around with you and also ummm i-i forgot my pajamas...
Y/n:it's okay i can give you a old soccer jersey i used to wear alot so ill get it for you and give you that.