Time with itsuki and special preformances

Y/n then wakes up and wonders what to do and he then gets up to take a shower and he then makes a ham sandwich.
Y/n:man wonder what to do today and since its the weekend, maybe ill ask itsuki if shes cool with hanging out today.
Y/n then finishes his sandwich and he then grabs his phone and he then dials itsukis number and he hears her answer.
Itsuki:y/n good morning and what are you calling me about?
Y/n:i was kinda wondering if you were down hanging out with me today?
Itsuki:sure ill send you my address for you and for you to wait by the front door and also can we bring futaros little sister because i really wanna meet her with you.
Y/n:sure and- wait he has a little sister?! how come he's never told me about this?
Itsuki:yea and shes a lot of fun to be around with and raiha calls yotsuba her aunt sometimes.
Y/n:i can see yotsuba being a energetic type of aunt.
Itsuki:yep and ill get ready so ill meet you there so bye y/n.
Y/n:bye Itsuki
Y/n then walks to his closet and then chooses an outfit his mom gifted him.

Y/n:bye ItsukiY/n then walks to his closet and then chooses an outfit his mom gifted him

Y/n:I always loved this jacket mom so yea gotta be wearing this.
Y/n then walks to itsukis place and he then waits by the front door.
Itsuki then hangs up and she then wonders what to wear.
Itsuki:i wonder what to wear maybe ill wear this for today.

Itsuki then walks down and she sees her sister's playing uno and yotsuba then places a plus 2 on nino and she picks them up and she smiles at this

Miku then puts down a reverse card and nino puts down a plus 4 and yotsuba looks shocked at this.
Yotsuba:n-no fair!
Nino:revenge at its finest and Itsuki where are you going?
Itsuki:y/n asked me if i wanted to hang out with him and I said yes so yea im going with him and called futaro if he's okay to bring raiha with me and y/n. So he said he doesn't mind it and he wants raiha to have tons of fun today.
Ichika:ara~ the youngest is going to second base already very interesting.
Itsuki tilts her head in confusion and she then walks out the door and she sees y/n and she then hugs him.
Itsuki:so are you ready to go now?
Y/n:sure ill walk with you.
Itsuki then walks along side y/n and she then holds his hand and y/n looks at this and lets her hold his hand.
Y/n:so this is where futaro lives now after his mom passed away..
Itsuki:yes and well his tutoring job is where if they are able to get food or to not have any food.
Y/n:maybe i should help him too..
Y/n nods at this and they both then walk up to futaros apartment and y/n sees a little girl.