[one] no way out.

A/N:English is not my first language and im still really trying my best to improve please give this a chance it won't dissapoint you!!:)

_____________________________________

Its morning. Its time to play another hellhole of a game again just to survive. I proceeded to play the game.
I keep winning i saw people betray their friends, killed their friends. I didn't care anymore as i got used to this world.

My life is boring here i cry every night and every morning i wake up. I'll go to the mall then grab the things i needed. I got out of the mall it was already night time. When i got out i saw three people. Infront of a large building they were laughing im guessing they were friends. I ignored and walked past them, they noticed me and approached me. Hey!, lady! I turned my head back to look at them, as i say "Hello?" In confusion. One of them asked me if i knew what was going on..

"Oh you guys must be new." You'll play survival games.
If you lose you die. "Didn't you just get transported here?" They asked. I said "No. I had been here for a long time playing this shitty games surviving by myself."
We got here different times. There will probably a game later on. The screen suddenly turned on.

"Oh. There it is just follow what the screen is saying see you if you survive bye bye" I left them and proceeded to go home. I didn't join my visa lasts 20 days anyways.

Few days later.

I joined a game. But this time it was weird.. there were people who had bracelets with numbers. I couldn't help but notice. Karube and arisu walked in. I approached them "I see, you survived? Wheres chota?" "He got injured and is now resting"

The game started. There was 2 horses well their head was a horse ok i didnt really do anything i just goed to the very top and i saw the hoodie guy with the bracelet on the other side of the building i was in.

He waved at me, i waved at him back in an forced smile... i didn't really know what he was thinking but i didnt think much of it he was attractive though.
You fell inlove (help thats out of script😭😭😭)

You actually fell for his looks but just like thinking he was attractive nothing more, you just watched him.
He saw you looking at him then he smirked a little
You looked away and suddenly sat at the floor.

You were blushing "what the fuck omgogmfim ok its not time to simp focus Y/n..!" You stood up and as the horse head whore shoots through a door i noticed something. Thats basically the goddamn door to escape slay im so good at games goodamn im so hot..

Wait wheres my bag omg what the fuck oh im hilding it.. i dig in through my bag and found a picture...
Oh. Its ragi.. its a picture of us when we were kids. Tears fall out of your eyes as it falls out the tears lands on the picture. Well, theres no time for this.. you said with a trembling voice you wiped your tears. And looked at the picture one last time you put it in your bag.

                                 5 minutes left

Oops you looked at the door again and saw the hoodie guy sitting there. You rushed downstairs to go there and saw him. You waved and said "naknampucha c idol pala to e" he tilted his head on confusion.. you just laughed. And asked "whats going on in there?.." "arisu is being chase by a horse i guess" he said.. i just sat too cause i didn't have anything else to do. I looked at the phone and there was only a few seconds left.

Chishiya got in the door i followed him and we saw the girl and arisu. They were fighting for their lives me in chishiya were just watching.. chishiya gave the girl a taser. And we just watched. They both pressed the button and the horses head popped off blood splattered everywhere ive been playing alot of games but seeing blood is just not it i threw up.

Chishiya had a paper in his hand i asked "whats that?" I don't know either im trying to figure out though. I spoke "I think thats a map" he responded with a little smile on his face. well, it could be but who knows.

While we were going downstairs i asked him where do you stay in? "The beach." Oh whats that... you'll know.
alright then.. he left and you goed home. Although you were still confused about "the beach."

Few few few more days later

You were walking and saw usagi and arisu i think they were watching someone?.. but i just followed them without them knowing. I followed usagi she was following a car.. well i followed back she still wasnt noticing me she was too focused.

Arisu and usagi met and saw a building with electricity in it?.. when i was about to approach them someone put a bag on my head and hitted my nape.. I didn't know what happened next i don't remember anything. I woke up all i could see was black.

Someone took the trash bag off your head and then you started saying words that no one understood.. "putanginanyo ani to gago" you keep cussing words in filipino... "tape her mouth" someone said." I said no nonononknononon how dare you dare me the dare dare you" and they taped your mouth.. you just kept quiet..

An old guy came through the door he had curly hair and wearing a boxer. okok i didnt actually listen and just slept through the whole thing he said. All i heard was "death to the traitors."

And they woke you up. Usagi took your hand.
I asked where are we going? Just follow she said.
"Okay" we were in a girls room full of bathing suits.
Of course i picked a two piece bikini with the shade of brown. Usagi took anything cause it was going to geet covered up by her jacket anyways. And we met up at the pool. We had bracelets on our hands.

Time skip (game time).

The three of us got separated. I was in a carnival
I think it was to kill beasts to get points idk but i had a weapon in my bag it was a cutter i didnt know what a cutter would do but a tiger approached me. When it jumped on me i couldnt do anything it scratched me with its claws. I couldnt stop bleeding i used my cutter to stab it in its eyes when i stabbed the right eye it scratched me again i groaned in pain. But i proceeded to stab it in the left it was blind i did everything so my body could move i cutted its head open.

But couldnt move anymore. I just rested saw a crazy guy with piercings in a big ass rowing boat he was shooting it with guns smiling that whore must be a psychopath. He seemed familliar somehow. But i fainted... when i woke up we won the game my wound doesnt hurt that mucch anymore but it sure is bleeding some people helped me we got in the car and got back in the beach. I saw usagi when i got off and called her she came to me and helped me "oh no y/n lets get you patched up." Usagi was asking people around where to get bandages. Some people told her where i listened,

"Usagi you can go now go find arisu first. I know where and i can still walk dont worry too much."
"Are you really sure y/n??..." yep now go.

As you were walking through the storage room theres bandages so you could cover up the scratches a girl and chishiya was there. They saw me and the girl helped..
She held my hand sat me down on a chair and helped me bandage.. "thank you miss !!" You said with a genuine smile. I didn't quite catch your name?.. I'm kuina. Oh what a nice name, my name is Y/n! Nice to meet you.

Chishiya was standing infront of the door just watching. when i looked at him he took one hand out of his pocket and waved at me. Kuina asked you two know eachother? Chishiya responded "we played a game together" i gotta go find my friends now thank you miss kuina !! I waved them goodbye. And found arisu and usagi sitting on somewhere.

I sat with them. And said "hi love birds" they both blushed.. what?@?!? Usagi got nervous.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe, kuina sat with us and asked arisu "is she your girlfriend?" Usagi responded "you got it wrong" nervously with a tint of red at her cheeks. We were all talking until the militants arrived.

The militants goed through our direction. Their leader orders someone to get usagi........

To be continued.