[one] a new season

2 months passed by.

Were still in this world playing and playing, im getting worried about Niragi, hes coughing up blood. I still proceed to take care of him medecine supplies are running out seems like some people uses it too.

Me and Niragi also got closer he's become much more closer to me and nicer which made me really happy to notice some big progress in him..
_________________________________________

7 of clubs, the game will commence in a moment.

Killing the others will give 5 points
Killing a given target by the system, the system will give you 70 points. Rules, team up, get 500 points to clear the game.. we will give you 5 minutes to find a team of 4. Time limit: 1 hour, goodluck.

Me and Niragi already decided that we were a team, i looked around to see if we could find a team.. i then saw two children?!?!?! 2 little boys..

"Niragi, niragi, Ni-Ra-Gi!" "What?" "Kids, children, kids"
I pointed to where the kids are, "Lets take them please i can't stand seeing them like that.."

"Yes, sure" i then walked over to their direction and asked "where are your parents? Did you two come alone?" "U-u---uh bad guys?" "No, no, im good see nice nice only"

"Oh, uh we don't know where mama and papa is..."
Oh.. "then do you want to come with us? We'll keep you safe. "Okay.."

What are your names? "Cyrus.. and my little brother is kyriel," "My name is Y/n but you can call me sister!" I smiled at them brightly.

We will keep you both safe okay? I reach my hands out to them and stood beside Niragi

The game will now commence.

Niragi runs and starts shooting people while im taking care of the kids hiding in a safe place.. "cover both of your ears and close your eyes okay?"

People then start to find where me and the kids are so i take out my gun and started shooting them blood was splattered all around so i had to find another place to keep the kids safe.. i found somewhat a storage room there were many weapons..?

I brang the kids there and hid them behind a big shelf. "Stay there okay? Ill be back dont make a noise if anyone comes here.."

They nod as they held each others hand, i grab some of the weapons and closed the door quietly so people wouldn't know that people were here.

I came to Niragi, "Niragi who's the target?" "Look at the phone" i grabbed the phone in my pockets "an old man?" "Hah? Why would they give such an easy target??"

We then looked around to check where the old man was "There!" Niragi runs and shot him "+70 points."

6 teams left the leading team currently has 400 points if you kill them you get their points.

They then show a picture of the 3 guys and 1 girl.
Niragi licks his bottom lips "this should be easy."
Before Niragi goes to find them. "Don't act carelessly they don't look that easy, i don't want to see even a liitle scratch on you.

He pats my head and grins, "Don't worry too much, have a little trust in me, Love." He then walks off and continues to shoot the people around him causing it to leave 3 teams left.

While walking i saw two girls shivering and scared,
I pointed my gun at them as they begged for mercy. "PLEASE DON'T PLEASE WE STILL WANT TO LIVE!!"
"I'm sorry but i need to do this.." i shoot them both and kneeled beside their corpse.

"I'm really sorry, may your souls rest in peace.."
I bowed to them one last time.

Two teams left

"490 points?!? Meaning theres only two people left to kill.." i then hear footsteps on my back then suddenly a bullet came rushing at me, luckily i dodged it..

"Holy shit." The guy then keeps firing bullets at me
I hear him run out of bullets i quickly fired my gun it hits his hands causing him to drop his gun.

I see Niragi behind the man then he shooted him.

GAME CLEARED 3 DAYS WILL BE ADDED ONTO YOUR VISAS.

Niragi walks closer to me and cups my cheeks knowing that he was going to kiss me i quickly made an excuse.
"THE KIDS!, OH THE KIDS!" i ran to where i hid them they were safe and sound "i'm glad.."

"Do you want to live with us for the time being..?"
"Y-yes please.." when we got outside i notice that i wasn't holding kyriels hand only to see Niragi and kyriel getting along it made me chuckle seeing on how good he could be with kids..

Cyrus then asks a question, "Sister y/n? What happened to him why does he have bandages all over?" "Well, thats another story to tell when we get home" i tapped his nose as we both chuckled.

Kyriel then runs towards me seeing how close i am with Cyrus, he hugs me tightly trying to pull me away from Cryus. "Pfft, give me both of your hands."

I held them both while walking they really had a lot to say, i would really like kids someday.. Niragi then looks at me, "do you want kids?" He says sarcastically

"I do, maybe someday?" "Why someday we could just make one now?" He smirks. I then look at him annoyed.

We finally arrived at our house wait here kids ill check if i have clothes on your sizes.. i checked my parents wardrobe i saw some kids clothes..? Why would they have this? Welp.

I setted up the bathroom and everything they would need, Cyrus!, Kyriel! They came "lets go take a bath do you both need my help?"

"Yes please." I then see Niragi leaning against the wall
"Tsk, ill help too." While we were bathing the kids we both got really wet..

They splashed so much water on us. "Wear your clothes, and ill tuck you in the bed" i said. "Sister, were done!" "Okay, wait for me!" I say with a tie on my mouth as i tie my hair up in a pony tail with my wet clothes.

I rushed onto them and led them to my brothers room "lets decorate this room with all the things you want tommorow!" I tuck them in their beds and gave them a peck on their cheeks. While kyriel closes his eyes and sucks his thumb i hear him whisper "Thank you mama"

I was startled but i also felt a light lit up in me, i loved hearing that.. i smiled as i pat him in the head i slowly got up on the bed and walked out quietly while turning the lights off.

I changed with comfortable pjs and entered the room to see Niragi laying down reading a book. I jumped on him chuckling he drops his book and embraced me.

Tbc.
😁😁😁