[two] speechless

I grabbed the mans hand.. trembling.. i then spoke Ragi...? Hah the fuck. Who are you bitch.! He then kicked me onto the ground, kuina helped me. do you know him y/n..? Yes. I said. They continued to grab arisu and usagi i couldn't move from shock. Kuina said its going to be alright y/n. Lets not get involved. I cried and felt useless not being able to do anything.

When the militants left Niragi gave me a look. I knew that look.. he always looked at me like that everytime he regretted doing something he would embrace me everytime but now he just turned his back at me.

Lets go find them. No y/n you're staying in your room get some rest dont let your wound open up its going to get worse. I'll tell chishiya to help me find them. Now go get some rest. Okay.

Walking through the hallway you passed by some rooms but suddenly someone pulled you. It was dark you couldnt see anything nor anyone the one who pulled you, he placed his hand on your waist. embraced you softly. You got nervous but you knew who it was. Ragi. You were scared of him. After seeing him killing you couldnt get it out of your mind "what if he kills me next."

he kills people for fun obviously he would do it to me too merciless. I had many questions for him instead i set all of that aside and embraced him tightly bursted out crying i couldnt stop. Even though i knew he could kill me anytime i still touched him.

He didnt say anything and just embraced me. He held my hand and escorted me to my room he didnt look at me at all. All he could say was "I'm sorry." And walked away.

To be continued i made this short on purpose😇
And i know niragi wouldnt just go soft on anyone so im trying to still make him as mean as possible please give me more tips.

(I'll post part 3 if i get more views cause i dont wanr this to flop😭)