[three] Swallowed Pride

After all that happened i slept and i forgot all about it i often have this short memory lost sometimes i don't really know where it started. I woke up not remembering about last night. All i could recall was usagi and arisu being taken away.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door i was too lazy to come up, "come in!" I shouted. I saw arisu and usagi they were safe i got out of bed and hugged them both. I'm so relieved that your safe now.. what did they do to you both?..

They said the curly haired man took them away just to talk to them. Chishiya was there too, he called us to come at the place where we first got kidnapped

We came the three of us but suddenly the two guys stopped us "hey, wait up" then niragi appeared he had that cocky tone that said "where did you guys come from, we didn't ask you to come here." while he was walking towards us.

Chishiya interrupts and says "i called him over."
I guess he only mean arisu and me and usagi werent part of it. Hey, don't go gathering people on your own" niragi says, annoyed.

As chishiya calls arisu to come over, arisu looked at us, "see you later" well not precisely "us" he only looked at usagi (haha ok lods)

Niragi looked at me and took my hand roughly. Usagi tried to stop him but i looked at usagi and whispered "ill be fine." She didn't trust me cause she knew how cruel niragi can be." But instead she understood and just nodded.

As niragi pulled me on a corner he looked like had some things he wanted to say. But he just looked at me.

I always knew i was able to understand the emotions he wore on his face, afterall i was always with him in the past. And im pretty sure that he knows me too.
He just wont give up his pride was too high to even admit anything right now.

"Follow me." Thats all the things he said i followed him as we entered the room arisu was called in, he had that cocky face again. I was furious i hated that look..

I turned my head to look around and saw the curly haireds mans body lifeless. I stood beside arisu cause he was the only one i knew..

A guy:Whats going to happen to the beach?..

A beautiful woman long hair, black top and a very long black skirt. Spoke "keep this a secret from the rest they'll be shaken by this."

the four eyed guy stepped in "ill be the next leader number two." So thats what the number meant i spoke through my thoughts.

Niragi then probably didn't agree cause the words i heard was "wait a second, shouldn't the strongest person be the leader? We had always been the ones getting rid of the traitors." "Yet we've been treated as shadows the entire time, this unfair treatment ends today!" 

The four eyed guys started saying that "when number one dies everyone moves up a number we all agreed to this" niragi responded "the snobbish dictator is dead."
"Lets just be democratic and agree with the majority."

He started walking around and saying things like "who here agrees that aguni should be the leader?"in that cocky annoying tone once again.

But of course since my humor was broken i almost laughed but it was only a pfft. A quiet one but arisu sure heard it and looked at me weirdly. I mouthed "what.." he mouthed "you and that humor of yours.."
He just smiled though.

Niragi called his bald friend over and the bald whore seathed his sword and pointed it at hot short haired woman he first pointed it at her waist until he was lifting it up slowly until it reached the hot short haireds neck.

He asked again.. "who wants aguni to be the next leader..." he was threatening us into raising our hands.
The short haired woman raised her hand first. Niragi then smirked out of satisfaction. The long haired woman talks, "this...is not a majority rule" "it is isn't it?, you're free to vote after all." Niragi responded. As he licked the air.. i looked at him weirdly whag the foq bro pls what did someone just see him do rhat omg..