Chapter 8

"Everything going as planned Mishel" Deon said with a grin, "good, open the portal and me and my team will be on our way" he grinned, Deon nodded and walked to the portal door and began preparing it.

Aram and Olivia were walking in the forest, they both noticed a light, "what is that" she asked, "i-i don't know, we should go check" they replied and they both ran to the light, they saw a door opening, and Aram was about to walk in there but then they heard Mishel's voice, they took Olivia and hid in a bush, "its time my soldiers run inside and get me my future wife." Mishel said as the soldiers, then they heard a familiar voice "once we'll get that girl, your wedding will be on" the familiar voice, Aram's eyes were wide open.
"Darling what's wrong?" Olivia whispered, Aram looked furious "it's him, it's the asshole with the other asshole." They pointed at Mishel and their father, Olivia got a dagger out of nowhere, Aram looked at her shocked and blushing "I- how and where?!" They whispered, "I have my ways." She smirked, Aram looked confused as Olivia pounced at Mr.Arian and Mishel "OLIVIA!" Aram shouted and ran to her, Mr. Arian knocked Olivia to the ground and held a gun to his child's head, "well well well look who's here." Mr. Arian smirked, "you.. YOU MOTHER FUCKER" they said and attacked him, but he shot them in the chest, Mishel just laughed in the background like a psycho "Olivia.. go find my sister.. please.." they said and kissed her, "no not before I get you some help".
Suddenly mrs. Arian was running to them "I HEARD A GUNSHOT WHAT GOING O-" she stood there shocked and teary "ARAM" Mrs. Arian shouted and went to them, "What is this door..?" She asked, "it could take us to Amor's world." Olivia said and Aram began coughing blood "darling.. just go.. my mom got me." They said and kissed her, she kissed them back tearfully and ran to the portal, "ATTACK HER NOW!" Mishel said as Mr.Arian was fighting his wife.
The soldiers ran after her but failed and Olivia was in.