Gravity

"We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice

"We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then justice would only breed even more revenge and become a chain of hatred."

Shoya Todoroki, elder twin brother of Touya Todoroki.

He has a very unique quirk, different from his family. And realising the strength of the quirk, Enji Todoroki 'trained' him really hard.

Unable to withstand the torturous training and burdened by his younger twin brother's 'sudden death', Shoya disappeared one day without any trace.

Is he still alive? What is going to happen now? Especially when Dabi revealed his real identity.

Read the story of the big brother Shoya to find out.

I do not own MHA or the images used here. I only own the storyline.

I dreamt of this story last night and I really liked the plot I saw in my dream. So I guess I own the plotline.

I won't take requests as I have the plotline already set.

You might have noticed, this is my first time writing a big brother story. I always liked to make the main character the younger sibling, but I'm supposed to write what I saw in my dream, in which I was starring as the big brother of Todoroki household.

I haven't watched season 6 yet, so I don't know what exactly is happening. My friend gave me a little spoiler that Dabi revealed his identity, so I thought what happened next, and hence the dream I had. So I would say this story has nothing to do with the anime.

And, follow the usual rules. No hate over preferences. Use comment section for constructive criticism and feedbacks.

Enjoy!