Chapter 2

Chapter 2
From a Villain to a Hero

Chapter 2From a Villain to a Hero

Dabi began his life in the prison

Dabi began his life in the prison. He was restricted to a chair allowing only minimum amount of movements, but he took it all without a word of complaint.

The first ones to visit him in the prison were his father Enji and his younger brother Natsuo, as only two visitors were allowed into the cell per week.

"..."

"..."

Dabi and Enji stared at each other in awkward silence while Natsuo suffered the consequences of their awkwardness.

After a long painful silence, Natsuo broke the tension by asking one question that kept troubling him and his two siblings since Touya arrived.

Besides, if he didn't get any answer for this question, their little brother, Shoto would definitely throw a temper tantrum in his own way, which is silent treatment. And considering how little Shoto talks usually, someone would mistake him for a mute person if he decides to do the silent treatment.

"Erm...so..." Natsuo cleared his throat, visibly hesitating, not sure if he should call Touya his big brother like Shoto did. "When will you come back home?"

"...home?" Touya repeated, his voice thick with emotions, as he stared at Enji with a mocking smirk.

Enji clenched his fists. "He will be back home sooner than you think."

"You sound like a real villain with that tone." Touya bite back without wasting a second.

"Really?" Natsuo's eyes sparkled as he stared up at his father. Enji looked down, nodding at his son with a smile.

Touya raised an eyebrow. "So you two do get along pretty well, huh?"

"Father has decided to become a nice person. So we decided to give him a chance." Natsuo explained with grin.

"Ahh...is that so?" Touya leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling with an uninterested expression.

"Touya." Enji bowed. "I'm sorry."