Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Dabi's Return

Chapter 1Dabi's Return

Dabi swiftly hugged Shoto tight and activated his quirk

Dabi swiftly hugged Shoto tight and activated his quirk. Blue flames surrounded both their bodies, as Dabi, or now revealed as Touya Todoroki intended to end Shoto's life along with his own pathetic life.

He screamed at Shoto how much he hated his little brother for being born and he didn't matter to him anymore, but Touya couldn't deny the slight flinch of his body and overbearing weight of guilt he thought he had lost a long time ago, after hearing Shoto, his little brother screaming in pain.

Deku could only watch from afar, Shoto squirming in Dabi's hold as the both brothers started to burn. Willing to move his already indistinguishable body covered in ugly purple shade, he could only mutter a weak "Todoroki-kun..." before his eyes started closing.

From the shock after discovering his son he thought had died years before, and watching both his kids burning up, the already injured Endeavour collapsed.

Touya started chuckling but stopped after hearing another scream from Shoto.

There's that feeling again. He thought he got rid of every single emotions after he disappeared faking his death.

"Don't worry Shoto, I'll make it painless and end this in an instant." Touya muttered increasing the heat.

He won't let Shoto escape. After all, all this is for making his father suffer, for everything that bastard had done to them in the past. Especially for killing 'him...'

"Nii-san..." Shoto called.  Touya automatically answered. "Hmm?"

"I'm sorry..." Shoto muttered. Touya felt coolness in the midst of his raging flames. Within seconds, his flames died out replaced with Shoto's ice.

Touya was used to the heat his flames produced, but not Shoto. Even Endeavour's flames aren't hot as Touya's.

Shoto's eyes started closing as the two brothers started falling down. "I'm glad you came back, nii-san..."

Dabi widened his eyes and felt like crying. But he couldn't as his body was beyond damaged from the beginning itself. Touya realised that all these times, he willfully ignored the fact that Shoto was still a child.

Touya's lips trembled as he muttered a small sorry, before closing his eyes, never once letting go of Shoto from his embrace.

And then it was all darkness...no there were vivid memories all around him. And he remembered everything all too well, without leaving out a single detail.

A tall white haired boy, hugging Touya, Natsuo, Fuyumi and little Shoto.

"Touya-chan... take care of everyone in my place, kay? Don't leave or abandon them..." The tall boy said.

The boy's hands and body were trembling and blood was running down through the newly wrapped bandages.

The boy placed his shaky hand on top of Touya, slightly ruffling it. "I'm sorry." The snow white bangs covered the boy's eyes as he took his hand away, revealing blood smeared hair of Touya.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry..."

Touya sat up, gasping and sweating. His first instinct was to look for Shoto, completely ignoring the fact that he was chained to the metal bed of a white room with a beeping machine beside where he was lying. He also wore a pair of quirk cancelling bracelets.

His eyes widened when he couldn't find Shoto anywhere.

"Shoto!" He yelled and jumped out of the bed, only to be yanked back by the chains, causing a loud rattling noises.

Before Touya could struggle again, the door opened and someone rushed in. Before Touya could process what was happening, that person was hugging him.

"Nii-san..." The panicked voice of the person called and Touya immediately hugged back. "Shoto..."

Following Shoto, three nurse's rushed in, but all stopped when they saw Shoto hugging Touya.

"Todoroki-kun, you must get away-" The nurse was cut off by Touya himself who calmly ordered the nurse's to leave.

They had no choice but to leave as Shoto refused to let go of Touya and the nurses are too afraid to go near the concious Dabi.

"What are you doing here?" Touya asked when they left.

Shoto immediately stepped back and stared at Touya in surprise, before smiling. "I was discharged and came to see how you're doing."

"Where is the league?" Touya asked.

"Midoriya and the heroes defeated Shigaraki and the rest. They are currently in Tartarus" Shoto replied.

"And...why am I here?" Touya asked.

"Endeavour insisted you to be healed in a hospital before sending you to the prison." Shoto replied looking down.

Touya could hear the coldness in Shoto's voice when he talked about the prison.

No one was actually allowed to visit Dabi in the hospital and Shoto told Touya how he sneaked into the hospital, tried to find his room number and got chased by the nurses in the hospital while Touya resisted the urge to facepalm.

If Shigaraki was caught and the league was disbanded, he got nowhere to go currently. He still hated the hero society. But after all these years, Touya remembered the promise he made to 'him' and decided he should atleast quit being a villain.

All these years, he was selfish. But he wanted to correct everything and be there for his younger siblings just like how 'he' wanted.

Even though he could only see Shoto at the moment, he really hoped Natsuo and Fuyumi would forgive him soon.

And the day when he too would be taken to the Tartarus prison came. He didn't know if he'll be set free after all the crimes he did, but he still hoped he could reunite with his family one day.

Touya was pushed inside a black van by the government officials and many guards surrounding the hospital and the van. And without wasting another second, they drove off to put Touya where he belonged.

However everyone missed the black hooded guy standing by the hospital watching everything. Though the hood covered most of his head, snow white hair tips were sticking out through the opening of the hood.

His lips strained into a frown as he watched the black van rushing away.

To be continued...

(1015 words.)