The rising

It all starts when a NCR ranger by the name of stabile left for the east after the legion was cripppled.Armed with only his equipment (a 44 magnum a "hunting rifle") and his experience he headed to Arizona.

The ranger arrives in 2290 after 4 long years of of planning and odd jobs.He meets a scavenger who runs away, for 1 month he try's to track down the scavenger who turns out to be ex enclave from California. They eventually meet up after a store owner buys from the ranger a fusion in exchange for info on the ex enclave soldier by the name of Will, they are given the store and it turns into a settlement of 50ish people who slowly needed water and caps.The ranger who was "promoted" to general and the ex enclave soldier "promoted" to major headed east to Tennessee and made a sunset sarsaparilla   plant and later  headed to Detroit and bought trucks which transported water to Arizona then went to Tennesse which would take the sarsaparilla to Detriot and buy water with the sarsaparilla.

A few years later the Arizona settlement with now 500 people gets a guard force and creates its first ranger unit with a new private issac,when the base is attacked and issac is shot by a laser in the left eye he continues fighting,a raider try's to kill the major by knife but issac shoots the raiders killing a group of 5 at 50 yards in 3 seconds.Issac is promoted to ranger sgt and is given the nick name one eyes.