Taking Michigan

Year 2295

The General has made the settlements all controlled by the Arizona one organize into the New Unites States or NUS.The General has given the order to take over Michigan and the NUS rangers lead the charge north and west and they succeeded,Port Huron is has old ore boats which will be turned into NUS ships one of these will be the NUSS Ranger,it is a troop transport/gunnery/hospital/ship with vetirbird capabilities which the NUS has limited access  to.Flint was gone it was bombed by traditional and nuclear bombs, Lansing was bombed by traditional bombs and had hole blocks gone.Grand Rapids was intact so was mackinaw city but people said that the island needed help,every winter a person would walk across the ice to mackinaw city with 500 caps and buy as much food and water as possible usually it was a normal human but every once in a  while it would be a ghoul.

Year 2296 

Operation Traverse to take traverse city or TC is granted and a naval landing is a go the battle is rough as many raiders fire onto the rangers and marines landing from sky scrapers a watch tower is hit by a rocket and a teen who was drugged by raiders is saved and joins the NUS his name is Samuel but he gets the name sapper sam and is given the rank sgt and one eyes is promoted to lt. NUSS Ranger is given a battle Star by the NUS navy and its captian is promoted to admiral and makes naval tactics for the Great Lakes fleet. Michgian is the first NUS milltary power house with Detriot being the most important area and willow run starts making vertibirds and Huey's 

Late summer 2296 ohio is captured and the national  air force museum is found and gives the NUS 5 p51s 2 p47 2 b17s 1 b24 and a couple of jets including 2 b1s and the Valkyrie bomber and is used to make the 1st bomber squadron and the fighters are made into the 2nd fighter squadron and the 1st transport squadron is given 2 p51s.