02

"Do you think Danielle likes me?"

"Maybe."

Danielle got to school the next day and as she entered the hall to put her bag down, someone pushed her against the wall and started kissing down her neck. 

Danielle let out a sight moan.

"Please Hyein! Please! If this was a joke- it's really not funny anymore."

She didn't stop. 

Hanni walked past (she was on time for once).

So she pulled her away.

"Why didn't you push Hyein off?" she screamed at Danielle when she noticed the girl being attacked was her friend -Danielle.

 "I wonder." Hyein chuckled softly to herself, "Maybe she enjoyed it?"

Hanni stood there, confused. "Danielle? What's going on?"

"Hyein was taking a joke too far."

"What joke? You think I was joking?" 

"You said you were joking."

"I lied."

Hyein winked and then disappeared. 

Obviously this incident was seen and rumors were spread. By the time the story reached Haerin- she was angry.

"You're Fired."

Mr. Kang had just fired his best chief. 

Why?

Hyein would learn a lesson if her dad didn't have a job anymore.

Revenge.

The following day at school Hyein didn't talk to Haerin.

She wasn't technically friends with Haerin anymore either.

Minji was still both of their best friend. 

Minji made time to spend with them individually but because of this group division thing there was no more morning hand-tennis.

Danielle then told Hanni what was going on.

"You're what???" 

"I'm in love with a girl- I think." 

They were spending their break together, talking to each other on their special bench.

"Don't tell me you're crushing on the girl who pinned you against the wall Yesterday." 

Now knowing the full story she was ready to throw fists at Hyein.

"No...not her"

"Minji?"

Minji seemed the like the most attractive of the few to Hanni..  The mature behavior was cute. Haerin was the last person for Hanni to think of... she had completely forgotten about Haerin. Minji was a good friend. A fair crush. 

"no, you're gonna have to figure it out then."

If Hanni couldn't guess by now it would be best not to tell her at all.

After School that day Danielle was invited over to Haerin's house again... to make cookies... [get it?]

Haerin needed to see Danielle again alone.

They had such a fun time baking, Danielle loved to see Haerin smile. Haerin doesn't smile often, but when she does, her happiness will make you happy- no matter what!